Chapter 2 - So Stubborn

Logan's POV

Mac and Scott walked off, leaving me with my mate slung over my shoulder while she was screeching at me to put her down. I knew that the moment I put her down, she would run off and my wolf would take control.

"f you would shut up for a minute," I growled at her over her screeching. "I might make you a deal." She immediately went quiet at that and I breathed a sigh of relief as her screeching was really starting to hurt my ears.

"I will only put you down if you promise that you won't run away from me the moment you're on your feet and will stay with me throughout the day."

"Why throughout the day?" She asked me suspiciously.

"So I can get to know my little mate." I could tell that she was thinking about it as she went quiet. I could tell that she was very stubborn which made my wolf happy as he always enjoyed a challenge.

"If you promise that you won't go after Mac and Scott. They're my boys." That made me growl possessively as she was my mate and no other guys would be going anywhere near her.

"Fine!" I growled when I saw her smile..

"We have a deal then." I then gently put her down onto her feet facing me and my arms immediately wrapped around her waist and brought her warm body against mine as her head was buried in my chest. She tried to protest until I growled but she quickly stopped and settled into my body. My wolf was humming in happiness inside of me at having my mate in my arms. I knew that already I was falling in love with her.

She was truly beautiful with a body that had perfect curves and was incredibly fit like myself. With her chocolate brown hair, stormy grey eyes and unblemished and beautiful face, she was truly perfect.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Amy's POV

Logan dragged me outside to the picnic tables that were right outside the canteen. No one else was about as everyone were in their classes.

"Sit!" He quietly growled at me when we reached a table. He was not going to tell me what to do as he didn't own me. I really don't do well with people telling me what to do unless it's my dad. He saw that I was going to be stubborn and he sighed in frustration.

"Please?" I then smirked at that as I knew how much it was taking for him to not be so commanding. He growled at my smirk which caused me to glare at him. He glared right back at me.

"Don't test my patience, mate." I hated the pleasurable shiver that went down my spine when he growled the word 'mate'. I sat down at the table at the same time as him. I placed my hands on top of the table as Logan sat opposite me. Suddenly, I felt extremely nervous to be sat in front of him.

"So...What do you want to know about me?" I quietly asked him. I was really nervous for some reason and he picked up on that as he grabbed and softly held my hands in his larger which felt nice. I felt the pleasurable sparks at the body contact.

"First off, what's your name?"

"My name is Amy. What's yours?"

"What pack are you from?"

"The Midnight Vale pack." He froze at that and I immediately knew that he was from another pack.

"Who are your parents?"

"Devin and Samantha Ryder." He didn't react to the names of my parents which meant that he didn't know who they were or he didn't recognize their names.

"Now it's my turn to ask you some questions." He chuckled at that as if he thought that I was so impatient to learn things about him. I stuck my tongue out at him

"I already know you're name soo...What pack are you from and what is your rank?"

"I'm from the Shadow Vale pack and I'm the Alpha." I froze at that as I now knew I was an Alpha's mate. My pack and his hated each other because my pack was more powerful than his. My dad was going to kill him when he found out that I was Logan's mate. Speak of the Devil...

"Amy, I want you to come home now." Dad then told me through the packlink. I could tell he was pissed which meant that either Mac or Scott had told him. "So we can talk about what happened."

"Yes, Daddy." I whimpered at him as I was scared of what would happen when I got home.