Chapter 5

I had sex with Michael Roberts...

I had sex with Byron Jones...

Byron's POV

Both of us were on on a rollercoaster, only going up. The top was our climax and the downfall was the aftermath. The sweat, the heat, the marks on our skin. They were easy to notice, both of our hot and panting bodies covered in scratches and bites.
If a stranger to the situation walked in then they would've imagined a crime scene. Blood splatters on the silk sheets, torn clothes on the floor and both our mauled bodies covered in bumps and bruises from the crazy, yet passion filled, night. His scent lingered on my skin like a designer cologne that refused to fade. I lay there for what felt like forever, until the blinding rays of the morning sun came beaming through the windows, the light faintly softened by the blue curtains that ended just inches from his floor.

I sat up, his arm loosely across my waist, as my head began to pound. I felt my stomach chern and pull before I tore from his hold and dashed to his joining bathroom. God, I hate throwing up. I would hate morning sickness if I was to have a kid...

That's when I dawned on me. I put condoms in every room but Michaels. At that moment I felt worse. I felt all the warmth drain from my face and my heart sink to my stomach. Soft whimpers left my lips and before long I was in full on waterworks.

Michael must've heard because before long he was rushing into the room at my side.
"Byron? Byron, what's wrong?" His voice was soft and echoed through the white tiled room.
"I- I'm hung over-" I lie as I curl up more in the corner of the room, the cold tiles sending a cold chil up my spine.
"That's nothing to cry about" he laughs softly and rubs my back gently to try and reassure me.
"T-that's not it" I whimper, my voice becoming more cracked as I take in sharp breaths that burn my lungs like acid.
"Then... What is it?" He mutters and moves his hand away.
"We- we had sex" I croak out and hide my head on my knees as I pull on my chocolate hair.
"Oh... Okay." He mutters and gets up before leaving the room. Why did he leave? Was he really that upset?

My thoughts drag on until I hear him speak from outside the room. "I'm going down to clean up. Shower and get dressed, I'll take you home." I hear the heavy footsteps of his size eight trainers clomping through the room, before disappearing with the thud of a door slamming shut.
I get up and into the shower, not even daring to talk as I wash my body with his ocean salts showed gel. I get out and get dressed on my clothes. They smell like him. That's nice.

I go down the stairs and see him, still shirtless in just a pair of skinny jeans, the waistband of his boxers peaking through the top. "Ready to go?" His voice was soft but there was a hint of aggravation in his voice. I couldn't help but pick up on it.
"Michael... What's wrong?" I mutter and approach him slowly, gripping my stomach, still queasy from the alcohol.
"Nothing. Are you ready?" His voice changed again, this time it was a husky growl, I knew then that I've done something... something to upset him. Maybe even make him hate me!
Did he not want to have sex with me? That was the only thought going through my head as tears filled my eyes. Oh no! He's going to leave me! He's going to take me home and never see me again!

"No, not until you tell me what I've done to upset you." I mutter under my breath, almost scared of his reaction.

"You had sex with me" he growls and turns on his heel to the door. No! You mean... He didn't want to do it! No no no! I- I didn't want this.

"What are you talking about?! You mean... You didn't want it?"

"Me?! You were the one crying in the bathroom about it!" He shouts and walks over, towering above me in the most daunting way. Wait. I wasn't... He missunderstood!