The Move { Prologue }

"Can you stop?"

"Come on sissy pleaseee pleaseee!"

"Okay okay."

I turned in my seat to face my little brother then crossed my eyes and made fish lips.
He began to giggle and clap his hands.

"Again again!"

Rubbing my temples, I shook my head.
"Later okay squirt? It hurts sissy's head."

He pouted but nodded in understanding as he started to converse with my mother who was sitting with him in the back seat.

"We're almost there guys." My father said as he turned down yet another street, closer to our destination.

Our new home.

Oh let me introduce myself.

My name is Synn Ramos. I'm 21 years old today. It's my birthday and I'm going to spend it moving and unpacking boxes.

Yay me.

I have a four year old brother, his name is Simon and a bigger sister, Simonè who older than me just by three years but she stayed back in our home town, Kerryville with her mate and son.(Not sure if that is a real place or not.)

Just at that moment, my phone buzzed, showing me I had a text from my girlfriend.

I smirked as I opened the text to read it.

❤Wifey - Baeeeee, I miss you so much :/ call me as soon as you can! Ilu -11:42am

I replied her a quick text back.

YoGfWCE- Imu too baby. I gon call u when we get there. Ilutoo ❤- 11:43am

My girl's name was Yovanna.
Was she my mate? Nah, but we been dating since she was 14 and I was 17 at the time.
She had found her mate last year and I was prepared to let her go be with him but he rejected her.
Surprisingly, she didn't take it too hard.
Shed a couple tears, but nothing too big.

I on the other hand, haven't found my mate yet.
An average wolf is suppose to find his/her mate when they turn 16 but I'm living proof, that that shit ain't no where near the truth.

"We're here!" My mom squealed, interrupting me from my thoughts.

I looked out the window to see a large two story house. It had cream color walls with a black roof and red roses in front of it, along with two large windows on each side of the front door.

"This is ours?" I asked in disbelief.

"Yes, yes it is." My father said proudly.

Our house back in Kerryville wasn't even half the size of this one, and bruh, I was happy as hell.

We all got out of the car. My mom took the key from dad while me and him started to unload the boxes from the trunk as well the small uhaul that was attached to the back of our car.

I walked up the door with 3 boxes in my hand, a stacked on top the other to inside the house as I looked around.

From what I see, it was jus a small community, quiet too. Their houses were the same size as ours, some even bigger.

This is my new life now...
_____

Prologue up! How do you guys like it? :)

I just wanna say.... Yes, she is a lesbian and if there are any problems with it, please don't read this story.

Not trying to be rude, but I'm just saying.

Chapter One will be up soon!

Comment and vote :)