Chapter 3

Everyday there is a tradgedy. And this one for me is Unbarable.My friend Ricky Came out of the closet. he said he has been gay for 3 years! I mean I guess I have always wanted a "Gay' Bestfriend.Cause Ricky and I were close.. But Then his Boyfriend ruined it for us..

_____________________________________________________________

It was the first day I have went to school and Ricky didnt hug me. And everyday he would come up to me and say "Have a good day sweetie" And hug me. But today he didn't. But I think its cause his boyfriend dosent like me. But I dont know why. UGH. I hate when people hate me for No reason.

But Harry Had came and hugged me. So It brought my happiness rate up. He always had those Warm hugs.

"Have a good day Beautiful" He said. I mean its not the same as Ricky but it made me happy.

When I walked into math I had stares from every angle. I got creeped out.

"Hello Kirsten" Mrs.Roseburn said with a sour face.

"Hi? Can I help you guys?" I said.

"The princable wants you." Mrs.RoseBurn said.

I walked out of the classroom nervous.

as I walked in the hallway Teachers, Students, and Janitors they all starred.

I walked  In the office. and sat down.

Everyone cleard the room. 

It was just me and Mr.Sommers.

"Kirsten. You are here today for a reason. and Its not good. The school has cameras around and we have seen you kissing another classmate In a private spot.Now PDA is Not aloud in here. So U will be susspended for 3 days." He said.

I looked confused. I hadnt kissed anyone. and noone has kissed me.

"Im sorry? I havent been kissing?" I said.

"We have proof I am sorry Kirsten. Get back to class" He said. And I got up and left.

Math was over. and It was lunch. But An Unexcpected event Occured. Harry broke up with me. Somehow he knows about this kissing thing.

Hey Kirsten we need to talk.. Listen I really love you. Its just I heard you were kissing someone else? And I heard you were getting suspended? I cant date someone like that.. Im sorry we are done." He said. And he got up and left.

I really hope I find a way to prove all of this wrong. and Tell the truth.

But It was impossible. And who was that Kissing that guy who looked like me? Cause It wasnt me.

___________________________________________________________