Chapter 2

"Hey Kirsten wait up!" Harry Yelled Running towards me. With his Hair flopping around .

"Yea? Whats up?" I say Gretting Harry. 

My face was starting to get all read cause He was my crush. 

"I saw what you did back there.. You did good , Someone needed to tell her that all her life. But everyone is too scared I guess." He says Patting my back.

"Yea well You know what they say." I said.

"Yea.. Wait, What do they say?" He says looking confused.

I just realized that made No sense. So I picked up my bookbag and said "Gotta get too class. Bye Il see you later"

"You should sit with me Jake and Matty At lunch." Harry Replies.

I Say "Ok" And I walk away With a Huge smile on my face.

I quickly go to Alex Who Is obvi staring at Zayn. I tap her on the back and say " Hey We are sitting with Harry at lunch." 

LUNCH

"Over here " Harry Yells.

As Im walking over there. Alex taps me looking really excited.

"What Know?" I say Turned to alex.

"Im Dating Zayn again. Cause He said he likes my outfit." She says. Knowing Alex that means everything too her. And Personally I think thats a stupid reason to go back out with someone like Yea I like your shoes Go out with me? No. Its not like alex is gonna wear the same outfit everyday right?

"Alex Really? You could be dating Louis Or Liam." I said.

Louis and Liam were Niall and Harrys friends. Niall Harry Liam And Louis were All on The football and Basketball Team. Every girl would love a chance to be with them alone.

As we walk up to there table everyone stares. Kinda creepy.

I sit down next to Harry. And Alex sits by Niall. Louis Is checking Alex out but she ignores it cause she loves zayn. What a nut.

"So Why are you guys sitting here?'' Liam asks. "Oh. Um well. " I say and Iook blank My mouth wide open and Looking around.

"Shes my Girlfriend" Harry says.

I turn to him quickly and say "Yes. I am." Hoping Its what he really meant to say I was His Girlfriend.

I turned to alex and said "lets go to the bathroom" In a whisper. Then I say " Will you exscuse us please?'' Too Niall Harry Liam and Lou.

When we got up everyone stared at us. I goot asked so many questions.

"Can I have your Autograph?

"Who are you dating?

"Wanna be my friend?

I Finally felt popular like I always wished to be.

Now I just gotta stay focused on harry. I want this all too work out. I mean I really like him. And I dontr want to get called.

Slut , whore, Player. OR any other names.

As much as I would love to keep this prealationship a secret I wanna let it out.

Lunch was over, Me and Alex didnt get too eat cause we were in the bathroom too long. But I am never hungry.

 After lunch School is over. But I didnt want to get on the bus Cause that means More questions.

But I didnt Get on. Harry asked fif he could Take me home.I said yea sure and got in. He had a yellow truck Almost broken It looks like..

"So Lunch today. Sorry The boys can ask lots of questions." He said. I said "Yea" And he started lauging. I wanted to talk to him about the Girlfriend thing but I didnt have too. Cause right after he laughed He asked me out. I Had to say yes. After I siad yes the car got silent all We did was stare and smile. This day was Awesome.