Chapter 1

"Oh Kirsten look Its Zayns new girlfriend. Ew. She isn't even pretty. I am so much better Lets go." Alex Says . 

But In reality Zayns new girlfriend Is Gorgeous. Her name is Brittany. She is in my Physics class. And she is head captain of the cheer team.

 She is perfect. Well. To Me. But to Alex.. She is Just another member of the geek chemistry club.

 "So I hear we are having a pop quiz in science. I should probably go study" Alex says

"Yea. I thought so too..You should come over tonight. We could practice for volleyball tryouts next week ?" I say.

She says Ok And walks away. 

Then Brittany Comes up too me. With her gorgeous Locks of blonde hair flipping around. 

She says "Hey. I like your shirt " And walks away.

But Inside I know she really is just saying that.

It was one of those I don't have anything to wear so I just threw this on Shirts,

Then Sadie Came by. She is the huge Jerk of our school.

But  When she walked up to me she was smiling so i had thought she was gonna say or be Nice,

But In reality She probably was thinking of a good comment to say rude fully to me.

Which is what she did.

She said " Who has those shoes anymore. we had those last year."

I said. "Oh Hi Sadie. I didn't see you there ." Sarcastically.

She said "Well You probably couldn't cause your so skinny" Which doesn't even make since.

"Well At least i can wear something that says Skinny On." I said. Knowing I was probably gonna get punched or slapped. 

But, I didn't. By now everyone at school was around us.

Even My crush Harry.

So She didnt want to slap me cause she would gt in trouble so. She said "Who do you think you are?"

I simply replied with " Who do you think I am" And walked away.

But Then I knew I had a new reputation. Which could influence the rest of my life,

I could already tell this would be a bad year.

_____________________________________________________________

Okay. So How is chapter 1! 

I am updating at 500 reads 10 votes And 10 comments <3