The X-mansion part 2

Most marvel characters don’t belong to me, so hope that you like this story- please vote, comment and fan! :D

Chapter 6

  “Oh hi Professor!”

Her voice was full of happiness and a bit pitch high. So she was either really happy or that’s how she really talked. (please don’t let that be the case)  

“Hello Kitty, I hope I’m not interrupting any of your free time?”

  “Oh no not at all, what can I do for you?”

  Her eyes shifted to me and she gave me a quick smile. I gave a small smile in return just out of politeness.  

“I would like to introduce you to Dianna Carter. Dianna this is Katherine Pryde but everyone calls her Kitty much to her preference.”

  “It’s so nice to meet you! I’m so glad that you’re here, Rogue and I were getting pretty lonely being just the two of us.”  

I couldn’t help but smile with all her enthusiasm she was showing. Somehow she reminded me of a little girl playing a tea party with her stuffed animals. Weird.

  “Kitty here will help you and show you around the rest of the mansion and the classes you are to be attending tomorrow and the rest of this week. After you’ve gotten all settled down with your classes we I will start helping you out with you powers, does this sound ok to you?”

  “Sounds good to me.”

  “Good then, Kitty will help you get settled in your new room with her. If there is anything else that you need I’m sure you know where to find me. Good day to you ladies I will see you tomorrow in class or in breakfast.”  

As soon as the elevator door closed behind the Professor I felt a hand yank me hard into a room out of instinct I pulled my arm out the firm grasp.  

“Sorry I didn’t mean to hurt you its all the excitement towards having a new roommate.”  

“It’s ok.”  

“Well welcome to your new home!”  

She stepped aside and made a swooping arm gesture at the medium size room, like she was ushering me into a palace. I looked around and blinked. Several times. The room had a bit of everything, from a lava lamp, in the bedside table, to concert posters and pictures of families. Kitty’s side of the room which I believe is hers looked chick and girly. So I was guessing that the other side with more normal things was Rogue because Kitty didn’t seem like the girl to have a boring bedroom.  

And then there was my bed, by the other corner of the room that was next to the only window in here. My bag was already laying on top of the bed.  

“Soo what do think?”  

“I like it.” And I meant it. It was far better than sleeping in the ground by the woods.  

“Yay! Now come on sit and tell me everything about yourself.”  

I gave her an uncomfortable look. I wasn’t quite ready yet to tell her all about me and my life. She caught on to my expression quickly which I was thankful for.  

“Well not everything just what you want to share.”  

We both sat of the soft beige carpeted floor. My feet were crossed while hers were pulled up to her chin where she let her head rest waiting for me to start. Well I guess its time for story time.  

“As you know my names Dianna, if you want you could call me Dian but not Anna at all. Not that I don’t like the name Anna it’s just that I like my name to stick with nicknames close to my name that’s all.” I didn’t know how else to say the rest of me. I failed at speech class in my high school.