What Do We Do?

"P-Pregnant....?" Tommy stuttered out, making sure he heard Kimi correctly.

The teen girl nodded her head, nervously playing with her jacket zipper again.

Tommy held his head in his hands, and let out a sigh. What were they going to do? Kimi's parents would be furious, his own parents would be as well, and Chuckie would never forgive him. Not only that, but how were they supposed to take care of a baby? They were much too young for that.

"I'm sorry...."Kimi said, quietly.

"No, no, don't apologize. It's just as much my fault as yours. We're going to get through this. Together. I promise you that." Tommy replied, standing up and pulling Kimi close to him, wrapping her in a hug.

"Thank you, Tommy. I wouldn't be able to do this without you." Kimi said, pulling away from the hug, after a few moments.

"Of course. I'd never let you go through anything alone." the purple haired boy responded, with a soft smile.

Kimi gave her own little smile, in return.

"I have a doctors appointment tomorrow, and I want to tell my parents before I go. Would you mind being there with me? I don't want to be alone when I tell them." Kimi explained.

"Of course. Like I said, I'd never let you go through anything alone. I'm always here for you." Tommy replied.

"We should probably tell your parents too." Kimi suggested.

"Yeah, we should." Tommy said, rubbing the back of his neck. "We can do that, after we tell your parents." he continued.

Kimi nodded her head. "Okay, yeah. That sounds like a good idea." she agreed.

The two teens headed towards Kimi's house. They both tried to ease their nerves a little, before arriving.