A Change For The Better

"Sorry." the purple haired boy said nervously.

"Don't apologize." the older girl replied with a smile.

"So, you don't mind it?" Tommy asked.

"No. I liked it." Kimi said shyly.

Tommy smiled as he kissed Kimi again. The teen girl wrapped her arms around the teen boy's neck and kissed back, eyes dropping closed.

The couple made their way into Kimi's room, and closed the door.

Meanwhile, Chuckie was still downstairs, playing video games by himself. He wondered what was taking Tommy so long up there. He was considering going to check on them, but he didn't want to interrupt their conversation.

Tommy finally came back downstairs.
The purple haired boy sat down next to his best friend. The red head could tell something was a bit.... weird with his friend, but he decided not to push the issue, figuring it was probably nothing anyway.

"So, how did the talk with Kimi go?" Chuckie asked, wanting to know what happened.

"It went pretty well." Tommy replied, looking down at his hands.

"Is she holding up okay?" the red head inquired.

"I think she's going to be alright." the purple haired boy replied.

"Good." Chuckie said with a smile, happy that his sister seemed to be okay.