✴Twenty-Two (NOT EDITED)

DISCLAIMER!~

SHINA DOES NOT OWN FAIRY TAIL OR ANY OF THE CHARACTERS, THEY RIGHTFULLY BELONG TO HIRO MASHIMA

Characters such as Ersulla and magic spells such as 'Lights Congress' do belong to me.

**********

Jellals P.O.V

Macrov asked me to go look around for people who could still be alive/unharmed, I brought Wendy and Carla along with me.

This way Wendy is out of harms way..she's too young, especially to see Erza like this, it could scare her. Plus I could use her healing magic to help.

"This way!" we turned right, that's when I heard a group of teenagers

Rushing over to the scene, my eyes widens in horror "Wendy, Carla stay here."

"What happened?!" I asked, a body, most likely to be a male dangled in the air, blood dripping from his bare chest

He was hanged? Who did thi-..never mind.

Words were carved into his chest, probably with a small knife "your ALL next!"

I snapped back into reality and thought it would be best to calm the terrified group down

"Hey now! Was this a friend of yours?"

A couple of females just cried...

A little girl sobbed over towards me, she looked around 8-10

Wait...its the same girl from before, the one Erza almost killed? I'm glad she's safe.

"Hey mister?" *hic*

"Hmm?"

"That boy up there" she pointed "that's my big brother..is he.." She sobbed while rubbing her eyes.

What do I do in this situation?!

I sighed and knelt down onto one knee, I placed one hand on her head "he's in a better place now."

As I was comforting the child, I heard the group teenagers scream and...

I stood up covering the little girls eyes, then directed her towards Wendy, "here, go far from here, try to find macrov and Mavis" I ordered and they obeyed,

I then turned around, my eyebrows furrowed..one of the girls.. with a sword impaled through her mouth. What's worse is that she was  squirming like crazy because she was still conscious..completely aware on what was happening to her and her friends.

I looked away only to see the other girl on her floor face down and a boot?

Someone's foot is on her head.

"Erza.."

"STOP! Don't come any closer you..you SCUM!"

I stopped dead in my tracks, I tried to soothe her a bit by not getting her angry.

"So what are you going to do to her?" I asked.

I knew this was so wrong, letting her do it. But I had to..

The girl underneath Erza shook in fear..Exactly what Erza wanted.

"Isn't this fun?" She stomped on the girls neck with her left foot, the girls neck looked as if it was going to snap any second.

I could only watch, my bangs covering my eyes..

Erzas P.O.V

I managed to find Jellal somehow...

Right now I was stepping on a girls neck..

Jellal! Why aren't you stopping me! Help please, attack me! Do what ever it takes just don't let me kill this girl! Especially if your watching!...Don't despise me..JELLAL!

I grabbed the girls bangs, lifting her up by her hair, I then turned her over and squished her cheeks together with one hand

"Oh aren't you adorable? We wouldn't want to ruin that pretty face would we?"

I could see her eyeing Jellal, giving him a look to save her, she was right for doing so. So why isn't he doing anything!?!? Please!

I got ready a sword in my palms. That's when.....

Two large.,warm arms wrapped around me protectively.

Jellal...

"Let me go! What are you doing?" I yelled trying to break free

He looked at the girl motioning her to make a break for it, she listened and soon dissapeared.
"Agh! Look what you've done!" He let me go, then grabbed my shoulders, and stared into my eyes

He then spoke "kill me."

My eyes widened, I hesitated a bit "sure thing" I smiled evil.

Kill you?! Jellal why? No! Don't let me do this! Your suppose to help jellal!

I cried..I cried..I don't want to be responsible of the murder of the one I hold dear to me!

Jellals P.O.V

Ersulla told me earlier she knows this spell. Why? That doesn't matter.

She says the only way breaking free is sacrificing the one you love the most..I don't think this is going to work. She loves someone who deserves her and that isn't me. But I'd sacrifice myself even if it ment the littlest chance.. She deserves to be happy..!

Erza..be happy..be you again..

Ersullas P.O.V

I only told Jellal that little bit of Information because I accidentally let it slip....aghh!

Then again it doesn't matter. There isn't any way Era would kill her beloved Jellal even if it meant living the life as a bloody murderer.

And if she can't kill the one she loves, she can't break free and will stay under my influence.

======================
LEL

Sorry for any spelling/grammar errors, this isn't edited