•Six•

Both jellal and Meredy were in to different rooms.. In a bucket.. of tomato sauce

MEREDY

"Why do i have to sit in a bucket of tomato juice?!" I yelled, its so squishy!

"Because you have to get that stink out of you!" Erza said as she started cleaning under my pits.

"What about Jellal why doesn't he have to do this?" I huffed, folding my arms over my chest.

"actually he is, with the boys"

"They could all do with a bath" Mira giggled as the rest of us laughed along with her.

**********************************

It took about 2 hours but i was completely stink free! I decided to hop onto one of the beds beside Erza who had already bathed and equipped into her pj's, She looked drop dead gorgeous even in that. She wore a baby pink, sleeveless silk night gown about mid thigh but her hair was still out. I could clearly see why Jellal loved her so much, she was beautiful, kind, carried a warm heart and is an amazing friend and person whole.

During my thoughts Lucy, Mira and Wendy came in to after bathing, they to looked amazing in there nightgowns. I like this sort of stuff get real.

Lucy wore a short light blue dress that went just above mid thigh and her golden blonde hair was tied into a braid on the side. Mira wore a gorgeous pale yellow night gown that fell around her knees, her hair stayed the same with her little pony tail on her fringe part. Wendy however looked as cute as ever as her hair was tied up into 2 cute twin tails with red bows, she wore red pyjamas.

"So, Meredy when is Ultear going to show up?" Erza asked

"I'm not sure, shes probably beating up small dark guilds right now" i answered.

"By herself?" Lucy said a little bit shocked.

"yeah! But don't worry, weaker guilds you know? Ultears strong"

"Like the Butt Jiggle Gang" Wendy shivered, she felt like running away and puking just by the thought of the men.

"Wendy, child! How many times have i told you not to bring that up?" carla scolded clearly green in the face.

"Oh! Sorry Carla, hope you dont get any night mares because of me!" Wendy cried

"Don't worry about me, worry about Erza" Everybody looked over at Erza who had stars in her eyes as her face had passion written all over it.

"ya Erza has this thing for the But Jiggle Gang" Lucy said

"Stop saying that name!"

"I apologize!" Lucy raised her hands in defeat "jheez Carla"
Lucy thought for a second before speaking to Erza. "Erza wasn't it you who complained about this But Jiggle Gang? Something about a flower."

Erzas head turned towards Lucy slowly, the stars disappeared once the truth had been remembered. Erzas face went from pale to demon hunter in a matter of seconds. "Revenge.."

Soon after everybody else's face was just as pale "Lucy! W-why did you say that for!" Gray cried *insert animated tears here*

"S-sorry! Again!"
------------------------------------------------

JELLAL

"Why do I have to do this again?" I asked.

"Because you reek!" Natsu said while pinching his nose.