Part 6:

PART 6

RECAP: "Y/N, I'm so sorry. You're dad, h-he died in a helicopter crash."

It was almost like a cloud sitting over you, reality seemed to pause as you fell to your knees, it was official, you had nobody left. Your eyes burned at the corners, but no tears fell from your eyes, the only thing you could think about were the memories. All the times he said I love you, all the times you didn't say it back, you felt a hand on your shoulder. You looked up to see Zach, his hand was resting onto your shoulder, you stood up, "it's okay to cry."

You shook your head, "not yet. Not until I get my company back from that bastard." You dropped Zach's hand from your shoulder and followed behind Owen as they entered a large tent. He flattened a map out on the table and pointed to a large sector in the corner, "As far as we know, she is in sector 5."

The men surrounding the table nodded, but you kept your eyes on Hoskins, "this is a game we call hide and seek," Owen rested his hands on the table and looked around at the men, "It's a scent drill, done it about 1,000 times with these animals. " You were trying to listen to Owen, but Hoskins sudden disappearance peaked your interest.

You walked out of the tent behind him, he was walking to the back of the raptor pen and getting into a large car. "Ahh I knew you would follow me." You looked him in the eyes and walked over to him. "This company is under my control."

"You aren't even 18 yet, sweetheart." Hoskins moved closer to you, "and you have reached the prehistoric age, what's your point."

Hoskins wiped his mouth and looked at his guards, they started to walk towards you, you shook your head, "please let me do the honors. I will be getting my damn company back." You walked over to the car and climbed in the front seat, Hoskins at first didn't know how to react, "What're you doing?"

"Dogs get to sit in the back." You slammed the door and waited for him to get in the car, you knew where you were going, they were taking you to the control room, from there you would get everything you needed to be able to take your company back. Hoskins got in the back seat, followed by one of his body guards, the other one now in the front seat.

"Drive." The man did as Hoskins instructed, the car roared from underneath you and they started to head towards the control center. The ride was silently, nobody wanted to speak, you almost waited for him to say something, you wanted to yell at him.

"How long has Wu been with you?" You didn't turn around to ask the question, you kept your eyes on the dark road, Hoskins stayed silent, "he has been with ingen this whole time."
"Once we reached the control centre, you will lose your job as well as any claim on ingen." Hoskins laughed from the backseat, you looked in the mirror at him, he had a sinister smile on his face, "you have no-"

"And as for Wu, he will be removing grease off the walls of Mcdonald's for all I care." You turned to look at Hoskins, his bodyguard made eye contact with you as you felt the car stop. You jumped out of the front seat and started to walk into the control room, Hoskins was telling something to his men, you couldn't hear it so you kept walking towards the control room.

The control room was large, there were people everywhere, they were sitting in these large glass desks with computers or controls in front of them. Everyone turned to face you as you walked in, they all knew who you were, yet they turned around like you were nothing.

"Y/N?" You turned to see a younger man with a shag haircut and glasses, "Lowery?" He smiled at you but turned to look at Hoskins, "you're with him?" You shook your head quickly, "I'm here to find my father's will and take my company back."

"They are taking everything from his office, they could've taken the will." You looked towards a large glass office that was being cleaned out, all of the items being shoved in little boxes. "Do you have your phone, I gotta tell Claire that I'm okay."