Part 2

EDITED PART 2

Left off: You looked at him, he was waving eagerly. He was smiling brightly, you giggled, "Let's go! I can't wait!" Gray was like a giddy kid with a new toy, so happy to see what he has looked up so much. "I'll meet you outside!!"

As you were about to open the door, your phone went off in your back pocket. You pulled it out of your back pocket, looking down at the person who texted you. The contact had said, "THE RICH BOY."

"Hey, it's Tim, obviously, but I was wondering if you wanted to have dinner tonight? Something fancy? But not too fancy." You smiled down at the message, "Yeah, sure, let me get ready. Maybe we can go on a few rides before?"

"Yeah, I'll meet you at the Innovation Centre."

You walked over to your bag, picking it up and setting it on your bed. You opened it up, looking at the outfits you had picked out. You saw the floral dress you had packed, it was a blue and white dress that had spots of pink flowers and such. It was tight around the chest and stomach, then flowed out to a loose dress.

You pulled off your grey shirt, and set it on the bed, folding it nicely. A loud knock came from the door, you sighed and yelled loudly, "COME IT!"

"Y/N, the door locks!" You mentally slapped yourself then walked over to the door, pulling it open, allowing whoever it was to walk it. You walked back over to the bed, pulled a pair of light pink wedges out of the bag and set them on the bed.

"Hey, what did you need?" You turned around to see who the person in your room was. Gray was standing there speechless, his cheeks a bright red, and his mouth open, eyes wide. You bit your lip slightly. "Okay, Gray, turn around one more time okay?"

He nodded slowly, and turned around, he was so nervous. You pulled off your shorts, and put them on the bed, again folding them nicely. You pulled on the dress, making sure to unzip it before you did. Once you did, you tried to reach the zipper, but it wasn't working, you sighed loudly.

"Gray, I need you." You turned to look at the young preteen, he looked scared to death, he started to shake his head really fast, exiting the room. You shook your head and sighed, dammit, you kept trying to reach the zipper.

A knock came from the door, again, you turned around and saw someone peeking their head in. You fell, tripping over yourself while trying to reach the zipper. You let out a little squeak and landed on your bum.

You looked up, and saw Zach standing there, holding his stomach and doubling over from laughter. "Well don't just stand there, help me dammit." You pulled yourself off of the ground, and Zach walked over to you, you turned around. "Can you move your hair?"

"Yeah, sure thing." You grabbed ahold of your hair, moving it to the front left side. The zipper stopped right before your bum, revealing your lower back. Zach zipped up the zipper, the loud annoying sound confirmed it. "Thank you."

"Gray was terrified to see you in nothing but a bra." You turned around, a smile on your face, and then sat down on the bed. "I don't blame him. I was pretty terrified the first time I saw myself in a bra."

Zach let out a little chuckle, then sat down next to you. You started to take off your high top converse, you pulled your knee up to your chest and started to untie it, "You know, those converse look damn good with that dress." You looked up at him, "You think so. Cause I truly am not good at walking in heels."

"You're a clutz enough just walking." You looked at him, and started to tie your shoe again, "there's a compliment in there somewhere." He smirked and stood up, "Okay, we'll meet you out there." You looked up at him, "Sure thing."