Part 5

Part 5

QUESTION AT THE END! PLEASE ANSWER!

Recap: You laughed, and felt the butterflies exploding in your stomach, you winked at him, and bit the bottom of your lip. "Don't you forget it."

You put your hand in his, his warm skin tugging at your cold hand, a cough came from below you two, you looked down to see a scrambled Gray. He had his hand placed over his mouth, his eyes centered on you and his brother. You awkwardly smiling and let go of Zach's hand, the situation around you then hit you like a brick, you even saw a man running with 2 margarita's.

The screams played like an endless reel in your ears, the fowl birds dived into the crowd of people, they bit into the flesh of the tourists. "Gray! Zach!"

You turned to look at Zach and Gray, they weren't there when you turned around, you shook your head, "Zach! Gray!" They were nowhere to be seen, you started to panic, fear taking over your body as you ran through the crowd. "Think. Think. Think.", you started to say to yourself as you stood still in the crowd of trepidation, people were pushing you or causing you to fall back but you looked towards the Innovation Centre.

You started to run towards the Innovation centre, hoping that Zach and Gray went there. It was almost like a fit of the fittest to get there, people were pushing you back some running into you painfully. You whelped when an older woman shoulder checked you in the side, you looked down to see Barb waddling away.

"Barb!" You yelled at her, she turned around and a look of relief washed onto her face, she waddled back near me, "Hey, honey, sorry," She looked down at your side with an awkward side smile, you smiled back down at her, "it's okay. Let's get to the innovation centre, it could be safer there."

Barb agreed and started to follow behind you to the innovation centre, you made sure she stayed close behind you, she was almost like your mother, you didn't want anything to happen to her. You reached the steps of the innovation centre, you looked out to the crowd of people, they were all being attacked by the birds, your smile dropped as Barb was pulled out of your hand.

"No!!" You looked at Barb as you saw the pyrodactyl ripping into her arm, you ran over to her and tried to pull the animal off of her as she wailed out in pain. Blood started to appear in the wound on her arm, you kept trying to unhinge the animal's jaw, but it wouldn't budge. Barb started to scream names at the beast, you let go and looked around for something to stab it or hurt it in anyway.

You looked all around, there was nothing, you started to panic, but your eyes laid on the innovation centre, it was in perfect condition, no glass broken. You started to think, looking around for anything to hit the glass with, until it finally came to you. You took off your shoes and threw them at the windows, at first the glass only cracked, you ran over and picked up the shoe once more.

"Hang in there Barb!" You whipped the shoe once more at the glass, the shattering echoed in your ears, you ran over to the pile of glass, stepping in most of it with your bare feet. There was a large piece resting on the ground, you picked it up and ran over to Barb, your feet stinging as you realized there were small glass shards in them.

You gripped the piece of glass tightly as the shard digged into your hand, you winced but kept running towards Barb. The creature was now trying to go for her face, but she held it back with her hand clenched on his beak.

"Stab him in the eye!" Barb's bloody figure yelled from under the beast, you reacted quickly, stabbing the glass shard into the brown wing of the pyrodactyl. It's eyes snapped towards you, you started to back up as it climbed off of Barb and walked towards you. "Run, Y/N, run!"