3

There was a yell, glass broke and panic briefly ensued the prison.

Outside the world worked as usual with its everyday hubby and nobody took notice of the black hooded figure as he weaved expertly through the crowds his eyes although hidden to the outside would be taking on every detail around him.

The more he walked through the thinner the crowds became, he was advancing towards the east end of the city. The slave markets.

"Oi! Our client is going to be here soon and I have very specific orders not to damage the products! You'll be the ones being sold if you even so much as look at them the wrong way!"

A tall beefy man yelled at his subordinates, nothing like his pale skinny compatriots he was well muscled and his skin was tanned mocha from the hours in the sun. His hands and arms rough and calloused. A large scar pulled his eyelid closed and a sinister grin pulled at his lips.

"You know," he leant down and held a hand near his mouth and looked to be whispering something to the contrasting men. "the last time I messed up an order our... Client... well he took me right eye as payment he did. An' I still have a scar to show for it.

The men gulped audibly and scrambled away from the man, both touching their eyes protectively they began to assume their duties once again and the man looked back at the disturbed cargo, his hand unconsciously raised to his eye.

"So he's back again huh..."

A growl was all that replied to his statement and he looked back again just in time to greet the black hooded figure walking at a leisurely pace towards him.

"Ah Master Raven! Good tidings?"

~•~
Chapter 3 complete. Apologies for how short it is!
I haven't looked through for any mistakes so let me know if I've stuffed anything up!
So what do you think Raven is here for? Well it's kinda obvious but what do you think he's here to receive or give?

I'd love some comments or votes!
Show your love Munchikins!

xoxo
MrMumbles