Intake Papers - Male

“We’re not going and there’s nothing you can say that will make us want to go!” Omen bellowed out. To emphasize his point, he slammed the bedroom door and immediately started to thrash about his room. Half of the space was already disorganized chaos, a dimly lit warren of dirty clothes and near fortification like furniture. This was the half he tore through now, as the other side of the room was militaristically neat and organized to the point beyond OCD.

Despite having locked the door when he slammed it shut, the wood splintered and burst open. Omen turned to snarl at the equally furious face of his mother. “You are going and there is nothing you can do to stop us from sending you!” she hissed, eyes flashing. “This is enough Omen. You need to let one side take over completely. You will either be Omen or Angelspawn. No more vacillating, no more We. Pick ONE.” She warned with a growl in her voice.

“We’re fine just the way we are!” Omen howled back, seeing the stern countenance of his father waiting in the hallway behind his mother.

“No you’re not. We love you son, but you’re holding yourself back and stunting your powers by not letting one flourish. This is not a choice we can make for you. It is time.” His father’s calm tones did nothing to soothe Omen’s anger though.

“WE DON’T WANT TO CHOOSE!” Omen bellowed out, trying to push his power onto his father despite knowing that it wouldn’t work.

The smell of frankincense started to choke the air and Omen trembled. A snap of wings made him flinch and he squinted his eyes against his father’s majestic wings. “You are going. You are choosing. No more arguments.” The command in his father’s voice wrapped around him and despite Omen’s resistance, he could no longer argue.

“Mama.” Omen breathed softly, his voice squeezed tight.

The demon that was his mother smiled at him a little sadly but didn’t refute her Angel husband. “You will be better when you return.” She simply offered, which was no comfort at all.

Casefile

Name: Omen Angelspawn 

Classification: Nephilim

Notes of Interest: split personality. Omen is aware of his Angelic ancestry but is manipulative. When Angelspawn is dominant, is unaware of his demonic personality. Listen for cues, we indicates Omen is in control. I indicates that Angelspawn is in control.

####

When Dilhil opened his eyes, it was to stare up at a face masked in white. Which was strange, he knew it, but for some reason he just couldn’t care. Nothing really mattered because nothing actually touched him right now, not inside where it should. It felt almost freeing, to lose the anchor of his failures. He smiled brilliantly up at the masked face, not knowing why he knew this person was there to help him.

He could hear people speaking around him, but although he understood the words, none of the meanings really sunk in past this wonderful fog.  “Another near overdose. This is the third time in two months. We have to intervene.”

“His parents have authorized the move. They’ll be meeting him at the Camp. The Dragon has already given his acceptance.”

“Such a waste. Another junkie who’s throwing their life away. And so young too. It seems that the more these kids have, the less they appreciate.”

“Well where this one is going, he’s going to have a rude awakening. First the withdrawal, and then the rehabilitation. You know they’ve worked wonders with addicts in the past.”

“True. Wonder how much things have changed after the attack though. This one is going to be part of the first batch now that they’re reopened.”

“Poor little fangs. He’s done it to himself though.”

Dihil drifted, not able to follow the conversation more even though he really was curious as to what they were saying. It never occurred to him that he was the one they were talking about, all of his focus was on chasing down that wonderful numb riding through his veins.

Casefile

Name:  Dilhil Tl’e’na’ai 

Classification: Vampire

Notes of Interest: addicted to drinking Faerie blood. Feelings of inadequacy.

####

He’d never really considered it a problem before. He’d never really considered himself sick before. It was in his people’s nature to want to keep things, to have possessions and be an owner of plenty. But Hantu was staring at every thing he owned while his family went through it to throw out the dirty, diseased and dangerous things and he felt shame. Goblins were wont to build hoards, but normally it was piles of metal and gold. Gemstones and shiny rock. Things that were beautiful and held some sort of worth. They might be magpies, but they weren’t usually the collectors of the things Hantu had brought into his home.

It was the pile of dead animals that had started to make him realize just how sick he really was. They hadn’t all been dead when he’d brought them in, but with the sheer amount of stuff he’d piled into his room, it had been hard to keep track of where they all were, and he’d always just assumed that they were leaving through the window and never coming back. He hadn’t known that they were eating each other or dying or being crushed under the cascade of magazines and books. The living ones had all run off once their nests and safe havens in his piles had been disturbed by his family, but there were nearly a dozen little corpses being stuffed into bags to be disposed off.

Hantu felt like hiding his face in shame, knowing that he had brought this on himself. It had started when he’d built his own place, on the family property. His parents were hoping it would bring him independence and maturity. But he had felt so devastatingly alone. So he had started to do his best to fill it up, like any good goblin would. And at the same time, he’d started to try and fill the emptiness inside up so that he wasn’t so… hollow feeling. The end result was that he hadn’t seen his own feet without the help of a mirror in almost a year. He was grossly obese and living in a hovel of discarded food wrappers, outdated magazines, piles of junk and the corpses of the little critters he had tried to call friend.

“I think I need help.” Hantu finally admitted outloud. His extended family all already knew this, but they gathered around him in support anyways, know that this was just the beginning.

Casefile

Name:  Hantu Tamak 

Classification: Goblin

Notes of Interest: hoarder, binge eating