Chapter 1: Training

The sun shone brightly over Konoha's Hokage Monument. Birds chirped happily and the young ninjas of the village ran around calling to one another, whilst running to meet their senseis. Kiba, Akamaru, Hinata and Shino were reviewing their battle strategy for their mission later that day. Sakura, Ino, Shikamaru and Choji were walking towards Lady Tsunade's Mansion, dead-set on earning money to upgrade their minor businesses along side their ninja duties. Sakura worked in the hospital, Ino took over the family's flower store, Shikamaru was a part-time librarian (peace and quiet -_-) and Choji worked alongside Teuchi and Ayame at Ichiraku's. Tenten, Lee and Neji were all heading to the public baths for a treat for successfully pulling of an S-Rank protection and assault-raid mission. In all, it was a peaceful -

"Rasengan!" "Chidori!" A massive explosion erupted from the training grounds as a huge, black sphere engulfed the Uchiha and Nine-tails Jinchuuriki respectively. White lines began splitting the sphere until a bright light emerged from the sphere, glistening far enough for Gaara to look up from his paperwork and shake is red head, a small smirk appearing across his face, as he knew exactly what was going on. As the light dissipated, Naruto, donning his trademark orange and black jumpsuit, but with his friends names stitched onto the arms in blue, stood grinning at Sasuka, wearing her white and purple robe, held in place by a purple rope and her long, black hair left to cascade down her back in its untamed appearance, to her mid thigh, a small smirk playing on her lips. However that playful smile was short lived, as she returned to her emotionless disposition before charging at Naruto, her fist clenching as he too charged, tensing his right leg with each step. The two collided with earth shattering force. Sasuka's fist connected square with Naruto's shin. Instantaneously, Sasuka activated her Mangekyou Sharingan and began releasing the familiar, purple aura of the Susano'o whilst Naruto entered his Chakra Mode, his eyes morphing from a grand gold to an enflamed orange, signalling the fusion of Kurama and Sage chakra. The two seemed to disappear, sonicbooms of chakra dispelling every time these two Superpower Shinobi came into contact with eachother. Their training combat was flawless, although no harm was intended cuts and bruises began appearing on both Sasuka and Naruto. Everything about their 'battle' was flawless....

Until a certain knuckle-head ninja tripped trying to perform a flashy overhead kick. The force of his fall knocked Sasuka over, the two landing in a tangled heap on the ground, Naruto on top of Sasuka, his right hand on her left breast, his left hand on her hip. Sasuka had her left arm trapped between their two bodies and her hand was pressed dangerously close to Naruto's member, her right hand on the ground by her head. Their faces, amazingly close. After about 5 seconds of regaining their senses, the two opened their eyes to see the other, no more than an inch and a half seperated Naruto and Sasuka's lips. Red eyes stared intently at orange, before onyx replaced red and blue replaced orange. A deep, red glow began to spread across Sasuka's cheeks, Naruto's cheeks followed suit, as a wide, embarrassed grin spread across his features. But before he could say anything, a deep, loud slap resounded through the training ground and was heard even in Konoha. People stopped their daily activities and looked towards the city gate as an eerie silence descended upon the city.

"OWW!!! Sasuka I've said sorry already! What'cha slap me for?!" Naruto knelt by a small puddle, staring sadly at the stinging, red handprint of a certain Uchiha etched into his face.

"You're a pervert, Naruto. Thats why you got slapped. Maybe next time we train, you'll watch where you put your hands." Sasuka muttered as she sat perched atop a tree staring at a passing crow in the sky. She looked down at her hands, as memories of Itachi raced through her mind. Tears threatened to fall from her eyes as she clenched her fists and jumped down from her branch, walking towards the now abandoned Uchiha District. "Naruto..." The blonde ninja looked up in curiosity at the raven-haired beauty now walking away from him. "I'm heading home. I'm warning you, do no follow me and do not tell another soul about what happened here today. Do you understand me?" She did not stop walking away whilst Naruto called out "Yeah I understand... But Sasuka..." "Theres no fucking buts!" Sasuka screamed, tears raced down her face, falling faster as a previous heat returned to her cheeks, now for a different reason. "J-Just leave me alone, Naruto..." Sasuka took off, now jumping from branch to branch, no longer attempting to hold back her sobs, but she was still determined to not let anyone catch her crying. Naruto sat on the training grounds floor, watching Sasuka bound from tree to tree, holding his hand out and whispering "...... I wanna make sure you're ok..."

Sasuka sprinted through the village along the rooftops, but was soon spotted by Sakura and Ino. "Hey Sasuka! Come down here will ya?!" Yelled Ino. Sasuka didn't stop running, she only shook her head and ran faster to avoid her friends, she was dealing with too many conflicting emotions to care about anyone other than herself right now. Within seconds, she found herself facing the Uchiha District. The tears falling down her face fell more vigorously this time, as she shook angrily, fearfully and sadly as the sobs once again began to rack her body. She took off again deep into the abandoned extension of Konoha towards her house. The houses of neighbours, friends, family, enemies and other Uchiha passerbys were left behind her in a flash of wood and broken memories until she was faced with the mansion at the end of the District. "Home sweet home..." She muttered. ".... Yeah right" She twisted the handle and shut the door behind her, locking it as she ascended the spiralling staircase to her room, before flopping on her bed, her sobs overpowering her as she cried out to an empty district " Mom!....D-D-Dad!..." Her mind flashed back to Itachi's limp and bleeding body, his clouded eyes staring up at her face, searching for nothing. "It-Tachi!! Why?! You dick!!!" And finally, Sasuka's mind replayed her training session with Naruto, his goofy nature and intensity when the time was right made her heart warm slightly, as did her face, as she murmured "Naruto... you idiot... You're the reason why I....." A smile couldn't help but appear as you heard a familiar knuckle-head sneeze, but the happiness was short-lived as you continued. "Feel this way..." Sasuka curled up on her bed, no longer crying but debating how to confess to a certain ninja.