Chapter 3: Surprise, Surprise, Sasuka!

(A/N: Updating so late, usually I was updating at 8 or 9pm.... It is now 3am and ive got an inspiration rush! Now without further ado, onto the show!)

The following morning, Sasuka awoke with the most painful hangover on Earth. 'What the hell happened last night?' She thought. She groaned out in pain as she attempted to sit up, only to be pulled down by a strong arm, pulling her right back against the mysterious body. Sasuka blushed profusely whilst her eyes darted down to the arm currently wrapped around her waist. She turned her head around as much as she could, and once her coal black eyes fell upon the mop of yellow hair, she screamed out, waking Naruto and causing him to match Sasuka's blush. Naruto swiftly moved away, as Sasuka clutvhed at her pounding head yet again. 

"What are you doing in my room, Naruto?" Sasuka asked, a venomous essence dripping from her words, as she released her head, the pain subsiding. "And more importantly, why are you touching me while I'm asleep?" At this point, Naruto had put back on the bottom of his jumpsuit whilst fumbling with the zip on his top. He dropped it and instantly began scratching the back of his head. "W-Well S-S-Sasuka, you were d-drunk when you c-came down to I-Ichiraku's yesterday" he chuckled lightly whilst Sasuka glared daggers, kunai, shuriken and any other deadly weaponry Naruto swore he saw in her eyes. 'Her eyes are so beautiful, should I tell her the truth about what happened? Maybe not...' Naruto thought. "And then you brought me back to your house and we went into your room and you asked for a hug and we fell asleep." Naruto tried to hold a serious expression, as Sasuka searched his face for any hint of a lie and for the first time in forever, she was unable to find a lie. However, her blush still did not fade. "Alright Naruto, if you swear thats all that happened..." He nodded rapidly. "I'm going to have a shower. You're welcome to make yourself breakfast or whatever, but I highly doubt you'd eat anything I have, ramen breath." Sasuka smirked as she walked past Naruto, resting her right arm on his chest as she passed. Naruto audibly held his breath as she did this, making Sasuka giggle slightly, as she slammed the door to the bathroom.

"Well I could probably look around or something.." Naruto muttered as he practically jumped downstairs into Sasuka's enormous living room. He looked up and smirked at the monstrously high ceiling and smirked, before sending chakra to his feet and jumping to meet it. The palm of his hand met the ceiling easily, as he sent more chakra down to soften his landing to a massive extent. Sasuka stepped gingerly into the shower, as the warm water repeatedly hit her pale, creamy skin. Sasuka's mind began to wonder what had happened last night, but no matter how much thought she put towards it, nothing was coming to her, perhaps she did drink too much that day. Her mind wondered to Naruto's body and how his tight, black tanktop clung to his lean, muscular body.

Sasuka found her hand wondering down her reasonably large breasts, down her toned stomach and began rubbing between her legs slowly. Sasuka gasped as she threw her head back and began moaning out loud, a blush rapidly spreading across her face, as her hand continued to work its magic on her tight, wet pussy. As her moan increased, as did her pleasure, moving from just rubbing to entering herself with two fingers. Sasuka released chakra from her fingers and moaned out louder, almost on the brink of screaming, as she felt her release approaching. She flung her head back and gripped her breast with her free hand; kneading forcefully, as she practically screamed out, "Naruto!!!" Her pussy tightening around her fingers, as her body shook and exploded in orgasmic pleasure. Sasuka was panting heavily, as she finished her shower and a massive wave of embarrassment hit her, as she realised the name she had yelled out in the shower. She wrapped herself up in the towel and covered her face with her hands as the realisation hit her.

Naruto burst into the large bathroom shouting, "Sasuka! Are you ok?! What happ..." Naruto finished, as his gaze fell upon a semi naked Sasuka. In return, Sasuka punched Naruto on the cheek, sending  him flying into her bedroom. "Sasuka!! It was an accident! Why???" Although a huge blush stayed on her cheeks, Sasuka ignored the blonde and got dressed in her walk-in closet, in a matching pair of black lace underwear. 'Maybe I could try and get him later' she smirked to herself. She then proceeded to put on another purple skirt tied by a purple, rope belt with a greyish robe-shirt, before turning to Naruto and telling him "I'm going to meet Kakashi for training. Don't bother locking the door when you leave, no one comes here anyway, so I'll see you later." Sasuka avoided all eye-contact with him and did well hiding her growing embarrassment from the oblivious blonde. "Wait, Sasuka!" Naruto yelled, but he was too late. The raven-haired Uchiha had already shunshined in front of Kakashi's apartment. Sasuka rang the buzzer and a familiar, monotonous voice answered, "Hello, what do you want?" Sasuka sighed before replying "What? You forgot that we were training today? You're useless. Let me in." There was no answer. "Yo Kakashi, come on." 

Unbeknownst to the Uchiha, a Jonin had shunshined behind her, wrapping his arms around her waist and licking up her neck, running over her sweet spot, making her exhale lightly and pull away rapidly, a deep blush engulfing her face for about the 7th time today. "Come on Sasuka," Kakashi started. "I thought you were more skilled than to let me sneak up on you like that." Sasuka glared her infamous '10,000 weapon glare' at Kakashi whilst muttering "Closet pervert... No wonder you and Jiraiya were partners." Kakashi chuckled before telling Sasuka to follow him to the training grounds. "You know, I'm curious, Sasuka, what happened yesterday after you and Naruto left?" 

Sasuka stopped dead in her tracks. 'How did he know?' Sasuka thought fearfully. "I mean, wow Sasuka, who knew you were that brave to practically mouth-spar with Naruto in public?" Sasuka ran up to Kakashi, stopping him. "What do you mean mouth s-... Did me and Naruto?..... No Kakashi we didn't!" This made the Jonin burst out laughing at the flustered Uchiha. "Sasuka, you practically climbed into his lap and made out with him... Well I guess you literally did." He continued to laugh, as Sasuka stared at the ground wide-eyed. 'I-I k-k-kissed N-N-Naruto...' She thought as a wave of anger washed over her, causing her to shunshin back to her house, to find Naruto lying on her bed, admiring the pendant around his neck. He jumped up and began backing away from a clearly enraged Sasuka. Feeling his back to the wall, he clenched his eyes shut, as Sasuka grabbed the front of his jacket. "Naruto, you lied to me about what happened last night-" "Sasuka about last ni-" Naruto interrupted. "Shut up! For lying, to me of all people, what I'm gonna do next, you deserve" 

'This is it!' Both teenagers thought, with different outcomes in mind. Naruto flinched even more as Sasuka pulled Naruto down and kissed him deeply. Naruto's eyes shot open in pure shock, as Sasuka internally pleaded herself to stop, whilst telling herself to go on. Naruto's eyes began closing, as he succumbed to the pleasure and wrapped his arms around Sasuka's waist. Sasuka's tongue ran across Naruto's lips, pleading for entrance as the blonde opened his mouth, both tongues fighting passionately, as Sasuka began moaning lightly into the kiss. The two broke for much needed air, Naruto's forehead resting against Sasuka's as the two panted lightly, blue eyes meeting black eyes. "I love you, Sasuka. More than you'll ever know." Naruto said. "I love you too, Naruto. Now and forever." Replied Sasuka. "You don't know how long I've been waiting for you to admit you loved me." The two smiled lovingly at eachother, before lying on the bed, cuddling and laughing together, the love between the two evident.

However, by the window, on the balcony of Sasuka's room, stood a certain Copy-Ninja. A huge smirk playing across his lips, as he jumped down and left the Uchiha district, heading home and shaking his head. "Well, well, Sasuka and Naruto huh?" He chuckled proudly.

(A/N: Ahhhhh, finally finished. I had like 8 different scenarios for this Chapter so it took like 2 and a half hours to finish. Hope you guys like it. Amd see you tomorrow!"