Deidara's Secret

Shortest chapter ever!

---------- Ren’s Pov.

I quickly worked to heal the girl, and I really regretted it.  She opened her eyes and the first thing she did was try to kill me!  “This was a mistake.” I said under my breath.

“Told you.”  Deidara said.

“Oh just be quiet!” I yelled.

“Ok but just to let you know, she’s getting away.”  

“What?”  I turned around and saw the girl running.  I laughed and just stood there.

“Um shouldn’t you go get her?”  Deidara asked.

I laughed again.  “Five, four, three, two ,one”  The girl collapsed.

Deidara looked confused so I explained.  “It may look like she’s completely healed, she even fells like it, she actually isn’t she can’t just get up and start to move like a normal person she needed to rest a little or that will happen.”  I said pointing to her body

“What exactly happened?”  Deidara asked.

“You still haven’t figured it out?  Man your slow.  She passed out.  Simple as that.”

I walked over to her and picked her up.  “Come on lets go.”

“You want me to carry her?”  Deidara asked.

I looked at him in shock.  “Are you being nice?”  I teased him.

“What me?  Be nice to you?  No way I-I just didn’t want you slowing us down anymore than you already will.”

I glared at him.  “Fine here.”  I practically threw the girl at him, she was so light.”  And I stormed off.  

-----------Itachi’s Pov.

I watched Ren storm off to who knows where.  “What did you do this time?”  I asked Deidara.  He just stood there staring after Ren.  Then he started walking towards me handed me the unconscious girl and ran after Ren.  “Hey I don’t want this thing!”  I yelled.  

--------------Ren’s Pov.

I can’t stand him!  I hate him!  No you don’t.  I heard the other half of my mind say.  Yes I do! Now just shut up!  Did I just tell myself to shut up?  I must be going crazy.  I shouldn’t of healed that stupid girl!  I now have a pounding headache and I am useless!  Why the heck did Itachi let me?  Why did Deidara let me?  Because you would of done it anyway.  I told myself.  Gosh I hate this headache!  I leaned back against the tree and put my face in my hands.  Why am I so mad at Deidara right now?  He’s actually not as annoying as usual.  What am I saying?  I have definitely gone crazy!  I looked up to see Deidara standing in front of me.  What the?  Before I could say anything he leaned in and kissed me.  I totally freaked out at first I kissed him back and then I got my senses back and pulled away.  “What the heck are you thinking!”  I yelled.  “On second thought don’t answer I’ll just leave.”  I yelled and stormed off like I always did, I heard him call me but I ignored him.  Did he really just do that?  I thought he hated me, correction I was sure he hated me!  Did he always like me?  Or did he just recently start liking me?  My day just gets worse and worse!  Then I realized that Deidara hadn’t had the girl with him.  Great if I get back and she’s gone I’m going to kill him!  No you wont.  I heard that voice inside my head say.  Oh just be quiet!  There I go talking to myself again!  I’m crazy!

-------Deidara’s Pov.

I heard Itachi saying something but I wasn’t listening I handed him the unconscious girl and ran after Ren.  I saw her leaning against a tree with her face in her hands.  I should tell her how I really feel, but that would be stupid and I’d never get the words out.  I was standing in front of her now and she had just looked up.  Then I moved without thinking I leaned in and kissed her.  I was an idiot, now she’d hate me for sure!  Then she surprised me and she kissed me back.  It wasn’t for long because then she pushed me away and started yelling, but I was so shocked that she had actually kissed back.  Even if it was just for a short amount of time. I was so shocked that when she walked away all I could say was her name.

Ok Tell me what you think.

Vote,

Comment, Please!!!!!!!!!!  Great now I'm begging that's so annoying!

And if you haven't already, Fan! :)