Deception

I hadn’t paid as much attention as I usually did because I was to busy thinking of ways to get back a Deidara.  In fact the only reason I stopped was because I heard them say that they were changing the teams up just for a little while, and that’s when I started paying attention.  If they pair me up with Deidara I will murder them!  I thought.  But they aren’t that stupid they all know how much we both hate each other.  Oh and Itachi!  If I get paired with him I will, will oh I don’t know!  I just can not be paired with Mr. know it all!  

“Ren.”

“Yes.”  I answered

“You will be in a team of three.”

“Ok.”  I said inside I was thinking, Great!  Now my chances of getting paired with someone I can’t stand are doubled!

“Your team mates are,”

Please don’t be  Deidara, or Mr. know it all!  I kept repeating in my head  Calm down I told myself.  They wouldn’t be stupid enough to pair any of us together, we all hated each other.

“Itachi,  and Deidara, try not to kill each other.”

I just stood there staring for a moment.  I couldn’t believe they’d paired all of us up, it was ludicrous!  Then I was snapped out of me daze by yelling.

“No way!  I’m not working with-”  Deidara paused.  “Renel.”  He said looking at me to see how I would react.

“Deidara!  Don’t start with me!  I am going to kill you so no worries we wont be working together after all.”  I yelled at him.

“You?  Kill me?  Now that’s a thought.  Ren you are so weak you couldn’t hurt a fly.”  He said back.

“what did you say you little bird freak!”  I hissed.

“Bird freak that’s a new one.  I said-”

“I heard you.”  I screamed,  Deidara was really starting to annoy me.

“Well then why did you ask.”  He teased

“That’s it!”  I screamed as I started running towards him, but unfortunately Itachi, who was standing beside me, held me back.  Again!  All I could do was glare at Deidara, and he glared right back.

“Itachi, we are counting on you to make sure they don’t kill each other.”

I would have responded to that but I was to busy glaring at Deidara, I didn’t even hear what we were supposed to do.  Itachi finally let me go but it took forever, it was after everyone else had left and Deidara had just walked out, and even then he still held on. I finally had to shout at him,  “Itachi!  Could you please let me go now!”  His response was letting go.  “Thank you.  Now what the heck do we have to do?”

“You weren’t listening?”  He asked.

“Well…..”  I trailed off.

“I’ll tell you once we find Deidara, considering he probably wasn’t listening either.”  Itachi said.

Great I thought just what I wanted to do.  “Yay this will be the best part of my day!  Not.”  I said sarcastically.

“Whatever.”  Itachi said and walked off.

I slowly walked behind him.  I certainly was not in a hurry to see Deidara.  It didn’t do any good because Deidara had waited for us outside.  Great!  I thought.  He saw us nodded at Itachi turned to me and said,  “Well Renel you finally showed up.”

I didn’t yell back I had a new idea.  “Yes Deidara I did “show up.”  He looked puzzled at how nice I was being.  He stared at me for a while and then turned his back to me.  Perfect!  I though.  I slowly walked up to him and tapped him on his shoulder.

“What is it now!?”  He asked as he turned around.  And that’s when I mad my move. As soon as he had turned his head to face me I punched him as hard as I could.  He flew backwards obviously he had not been expecting that.

“Don’t ever, and I mean ever call me Renel again!  Or I will hit way harder that that!”  I shouted.  Then as an after thought I added,  “Deedra.”

“It’s Deidara not Deedra.”  Deidara said angrily.

“No I think it’s Deedra.”  I teased.  It was fun being the one teasing.

“No it’s not!”  He said just as angry as before.

“Well that’s what I will call you every time you call me Renel.  So don’t call me Renel, and I won’t call you Deedra.”  I said.

“Sure thing Renel.”  He said.

I clenched my fist.  “Glad you understand Deedra!”  I said louder than I needed to.

“Fine I’ll call you Ren.”  Deidara finally agreed.

“Good.  Deidara.”  I said.  Then I turned to Itachi.  “Ok so what are we supposed to do?”  I asked.  

“Ok I will make this simple we are supposed to find the nine tailed foxes Jinchuuriki (Sp?), and bring him back.”  Itachi said slowly, as though we were idiots.

“No need to say it like that, we may fight a lot but we are not idiots.”  I said.  Itachi looked at me funny.  And the I realized how it probably sounded like I was sticking up for Deidara so I quickly added.  “Or at least I’m not.”

“Aren’t you in a good mood today.”  Deidara said sarcastically.

“I was until you showed up.”  I replied.

“Well then maybe you should leave!”  Deidara said.

“Maybe I will!”  I shouted as I stormed off into the woods.

-----------

Oh!  I can’t stand him!  I thought.  I was trying to think of things I could do that would annoy him when I heard shouting.  I turned around and started heading back the way I had come.  I may hate Deidara but that didn’t mean I wasn’t curious to find out why they were yelling.

Ok so did you like it??????  What do ya think they are yelling about????  Hummm?  Fan, vote, comment any will do :) let me know what you thought :) Thanks. :)

Btw, I have more writen but I wanted to see what people thought before I post the rest.  Lol So yeah if you want more just ask and I will post the rest.