{19}

Cas rushed upstairs to his room. It was true that the cut on his stomach was quite small.

The one on his wrist though was a different matter. He had hidden it from Dean so that he wouldn't be immediately rushed to the hospital. He was still in a wedding dress after all. Rushing to the bathroom, he grabbed a towel and wrapped it around his right wrist, wincing. Dammit! It hurt a lot and Cas knew it was serious. Had Dean seriously not felt the knife penetrate his wrist so deeply?

Then again, he was extremely ticklish, was worried about Cas, and it had happened extremely quickly.

Running to his room, he heard Dean come up the stairs. "Cas? Cas are you ok?" he shouted.

"I'm fine! Uh, this wedding dress has a cut so I thought I would change. I'm gonna check if I got hurt anywhere else..." he yelled back.

Dean continued on. "Do you need any help?"

Cas grabbed the first clothes he could find, a loose, blue shirt and jeans. Taking off the wedding dress as fast as he could (not very fast) he replied. "I think I'm good! There's a cut on my wrist...but it should be fine!" he shouted, mumbling under his breath. "If I get to a hospital soon..."

"What? Which wrist? Is it bad?" Dean was at the door. Cas finally got the wedding dress off, bunching it up. Oh wait...this is a rental. Crap! he thought, not responding to Dean as he began to hurry more. The towel was showing red and he started to feel a bit woozy. Shi-wait what?

He was pulling on the jeans, buttoning them up, when his legs started to feel weird. "What the-" he said out loud. His legs began to feel like they were tingling. He pulled off the towel and inspected his arm. The cut was on the right side of his arm, just above his wrist, and was at a slight diagonal angle. It was just deep enough to barely graze what looked to be an artery. Judging by the way the blood was literally spraying out of his arm, it was likely an artery that had been cut.

I thought-I thought the artery was deeper than that... he thought to himself. He knew he was losing blood at an alarming rate.

"Hey Dean?" he called. "Could you...call 911 for me? I think this is kinda serious. I just want to be safe."

"What? Cas what are you talking about?" Dean asked frantically. "Can I come in?"

Cas wrapped his wrist again in the bloody towel. "Yeah."

Dean walked in and took all in, in just a second. Cas was sitting on the bed, shirtless. But that wasn't what Dean was looking at. He was looking at the bloody towel wrapped around Castiel's wrist.

"Oh fu-Cas we gotta get you to a hospital!" he yelled, pulling out his phone to call 911.

"Dean, Dean I'm losing blood real fast...can you get me my shirt? I don't think I can stand up."

Dean was terrified. How had this happened? He ran over and began to rub his fiancee's back as he explained the situation to the operator, who said she would send an ambulance right away. Cas suddenly leaned on Dean. Looking down, Dean saw that he had his eyes closed. Whether he had fallen asleep or passed out was unsure, but he knew neither was good.

"Cas, Castiel wake up! You can't fall asleep now you idiot you know that!" he yelled, managing to get Cas to open his eyes.

"Dean...take off the towel."

Dean leaned over warily and pulled off the blood soaked towel on Castiel's wrist. Blood was coming out in squirts, but it was slowing.

"I...I did this? But how I didn't think it was that deep!" Dean said.

"Maybe my...arteries are just...I don't know. Closer to my skin? I am sorta...skinny."

It was true. Cas hadn't been able to gain back all the weight he had lost and was much skinnier now, though he was still a relatively healthy weight.

"Dean, I can't wait for our wedding."

Dean looked down at Cas, who smiled brightly. Dean refused to cry. He knew Cas would make it, he could hear the sirens right now. "Yep! It might have to be put off a little bit because of this, but I'm sure it'll be great!" Cas laughed. "We got the chocolate cake right?"

"Dude no, we got the red velvet! Of course!" Dean replied, chuckling slightly. Cas grinned. "Oh yeah...well that's second best. Chocolate is the best though."

They both cracked a smile as Cas let his head rest on Dean's shoulder. He slowly wrapped the towel around his wrist again and held it down as tightly as he could. Dean pushed down tightly, his hand on Castiel's. The paramedics rushed up the stairs and put him on a stretcher, rushing him into the ambulance. Cas smiled tightly at Dean. "Don't worry Dean. I'm gonna be fine. I love you."

"I love ya too."

Dean nodded, but he was still worried. There was blood all over the bed, and all over him. It had soaked through the towel and then out of it. He ran out to his car and raced after the speeding ambulance. Reaching the hospital after the emergency vehicle, he ran inside and was told that he would have to wait as they checked Cas for serious blood loss, which Dean already knew he had.

It was but eight minutes later, at 12:03am, that a doctor came out of the emergency room to tell Dean that Cas had lost too much blood, and he was barely alive. Then a mere three minutes later, he was directed into Castiel's room, and watched as, despite the blood being pumped into his body as quickly as possible, his fiancee, to be wed to that day, lost a fatal amount of blood.

I APOLOGIZE FOR FEELS. ALSO I TRIED TO MAKE IT AS ACCURATE AS POSSIBLE, WITH THE CUT AND ALL. I EVEN DID SOME RESEARCH and it's summer ANYWAY I THINK THE ONLY KINDA UNREALISTIC THING IS THAT DEAN DIDN'T REALIZE HE DID IT sorry for that I want realism but I also want you know. Drama. Feels. Yeah. ANYWAY ENJOY IT VOTE AND COMMENT THANKS