chapter 1

SELENA'S POV

"mom do i have to stay in La push why cant i go with you" i whined as she drove to my cousin Seth's house.

"because im always going to be on the road and here i'll make you a deal , if you still don't like it by the end of the summer you can come with me" My mom said pulling into the drive way.

"that's not fair" i mumbled as i got out. I notice Seth and two other big dudes walk out of the woods. They all had on black sweats and no shirt. Since when is Seth buff.

"Selena your staying i don't want to hear another word about it do you understand me" My mom scolded getting out i sighed and shook my head. Seth looked over and smiled at me we use to be bestfriends but after i moved not so much.

"SELENA" he yelled and ran over to me.

"Seth" i giggle he hugged me in a tight hug. I couldn't really breath and he was burning up.

"Seth cant breath" i said chocking for air.

"sorry Sel" he laughed letting go.

"you know steroids aren't good for you" i joked he's gotten really buff since the last time i saw him.

"yeah i know" he laughed

"Seth come get this bag" my mom yelled

"be careful its really heavy" i said and he picked it up like there was nothing in it. I shook my head and put my back pack on.

"who's your friend Seth" one of the guys he's with asked

"this is my Cousin Selena , Brady stay away from her" Seth narrowed his eyes at the other boy. I giggled at Seth for being the over protective big cousin.

"well im Paul and that's Brady" Paul said

"nice to meet you" i said following my mom and Seth.

"i'll show you to your room" Seth said i followed him up the stairs into a fairly large room. It had a desk , walk in closet , privet bathroom and a full size bed.

"you like it" Seth asked sitting the suit case on the bed and this two friends walked in.

"like it? more like love it" i said looking around , a picture caught my eye it was of me and Seth at the beach 2 years ago and Harry was in the background. I looked at it and smiled at the memory of that day.

"i put it in here , i though you might like it" Seth said

"thank you" i said setting it down and then i heard a howl come from the woods. The boys looked at each other for a minute.

"well we have to go i'll be back in a bit and we can hangout" Seth said and all three boys ran out of my room. That's weird but im not even gonna ask. I started to put my cloths in my closet.

"SELENA" my aunt sue yelled

"COMING" i yelled jogging down stairs and into the kitchen. Aunt Sue hugged me tightly but not as tight as Seth.

"im so happy your staying here" she said with a smile

"yeah it will be nice to hangout with Seth and Leah" i said with a smile

"well baby i have to go i'll call you tonight" My mom said hugging me

"ok don't forget our deal" i whispered in her ear.

"i wont bye i love you and thank you for letting her stay here Sue" my mom said pulling away from me.

"i love you too" i said

"its no problem now get going before you miss that plane" Aunt Sue said i watched my mom leave and i walked back up to my room and finished unpacking. I quickly made my bed with the sheets and blanket i brung because those are my favorites. I threw a thin blanket over the big one and put my stuffed cow Paws on my bed. I've had her since 2 grade and ill be a junior this year. I spent about two hours unpacking and setting up my room. My stomach growled so i walked down stairs to see Aunt Sue making cookies.