My first original story

Hey guys!!! I'm so excited about the newest project I've been working on. For years I've wrote fan fiction (which is still one of my favorite things to write) but I've always wanted to make a story with my own original plot line, all of my own original characters. I always felt like I never had the right element to make my own story nor have I been confident enough to actually share a fully original idea. But I finally decided I would give my own original story a shot and I absolutely love how it's turning out.

My new story is called Cold Blooded. It will be suspenseful, action packed, romantic, drama filled, secret exposing. My two characters in this story will have major obstacles and choices they will have to face. I open you all give it a try and please leave a comment. I love reading your guys opinions.

Summary

I never thought someone like him could come into my life and do the damage he has done. I never pictured myself so addicted to such a temperamental, misunderstood, self-righteous, narcissistic, unfeeling gang banger. I didn't think the cool metal of a pistol pressed against my skin would be so thrilling. I never excepted the smell of burning gun powder would be my favorite after a day without him. I never thought I'd become so addicted to a cold blooded killer but yet...I am.
*
Eleanor Sánchez lived in East LA all of her life, where the streets are ran by two rival gangs, always in conflict. You couldn't walk down the street without seeing someone getting jumped into a gang, selling drugs, prostitutes, but it was her home and she loved it. In East LA you learned one important rule at a young age. Don't snitch. When Elly was only 7 years old, she seen the biggest gangster in East LA, Zeke Santiago, kill a rival gang member. When the police came they wanted her to pick out who she seen do it but she knew better. She lied and said he wasn't there. After that day Zeke took an interest in her that no one really understood. He became a second dad, teaching her the ways of the streets. After a summer away from East LA she comes back to find that Zeke has a new right hand man. Trey'von Walker was dangerous, he had a temper that always ended in a deadly rage. He didn't care about any life, not even his own until this sassy, smart mouth girl came walking into the bar. She drove him crazy with her non-stop talking and questions. When Zeke sees the potential for the unlikely pair to help one another and with a growing feud he assigns Trey'von to watch out for Elly. In the time they are forced to be together will they find they have more in common than they thought? Will something amazing come from their fiery personalities? Or could this all have a deadly consequence?