chapter 20

Kira stared at the other as they wonder the some thing as she did. "Kira you tap into another power! The first time you did is when you heal kota left wing!" Said shippo "Totosai do you know what i am or anything in that matter?" Wondet kira. Totosai thought about it for a moment. "Um i could be wrong but you could be sorceress." "A sorceresss? So thats explain the feel the flow of the energy come from my hand." She sighed. Hana look at kira then at the locket which is merge with the bluestone. "Well we can learn together." She smile at her and look back the others. "Lets go to keade and tell her the news that we have." With that they left and hana and kira look at totosai. "Thanks totasi!" Smiled kira. "No problem." He said back.
With the beast
The beast walk through the forest looking for them, he growled slightly as he destroyed everything in his path. He soon reach a village and enter it, which frighting the villagers.
With inuyasha and the others
Hana carried Rin on her back as she fell asleep on the walk and shippo was in kagome arms alseep. Hana glance at sesshomaru as he look ahead, she sigh slightly. Every since she became the chosen one and she made him along with rin and jaken stay, she truely didnt want to leave her cousin behind. However, she remember the moment when sat next to him under the tree and try to talk to him, even if he only said a few words, it was worth the shot. She believe that, he could actually care even if he dont show it or look it. But something about him is special to her and the gang was like her family. She look at the others then back at him. I know theres more to you then it meets the eye, not because your the lord of the west, but, more. She thought and she look at inuyasha. Kagome told me that they hate each other and that he want to get rid of his own brother. Then why hasnt he? He had the chance to do so before i got here? Maybe, its because deep down, he cant get rid of his own brother even if he's a half breed. She smile a little and glance back at him. I may not know much about him, but the time that he's here with inuyasha and even though they dont get along, i think i like him. If i spend as much time with him, then, things will be different. She smile some more and look at her locket which is now merge with the blueatone. I also have my own work cut out for me, the master of the manik want the bluestone and i will protect it. The sun was setting as they rest for a while, Hana walk over to sesshomaru as he look at her. "I know that you probably wont talk to me unless you want to or you just dont care, but i do want to talk to you. You found the bluestone and i started to stay with my cousin, how come the bluestone choose me?" She look at him when she ask him that. Before anything else happen, a lady from a village came running to them. "Help please my village is being attack!" She cried out, she look like she going to be a mom in about two month, her long black hair brush against her back. Her brown eyes showed fear in them. Hana look at the others. "Lets go!" They follow behind her as they race to the village, when they got there, they saw the same beast from before. "How is that possible i thought it was destroyed?!" Said Shippo. "No, i think when i took us to safe place the beast mange to get away." Said Hana as her long brown her thats in a pony tail brush against her purple and black outfit as she step forward. They attack the beast. The beast block sango attack and knock kirara down. Inuyasha use the wind scar when the villagers was out of the way, but the beast block it and he's own magic. They move out of the way and sesshomaru use the tokijin. The beast roar and attack him, but seeshomaru dodge it and he watch the beast movements. When he saw an opening he strike and the beast roared and about to attack until miroku use his wind tunnle but quickly back when saw those whrasp coming to the beast side. Kagome use her arrows and they hit the beast it roared in even more pain and inuyasha attack from behind. The was surrounded and the beast its magic, hana block it and protect her friends. The villagers watch them in amazement. Kira and hana attack the beast, hana told them that they going to use a spell and when she said now, they attack. When they kira and Hana did a spell, the beast couldnt move. "Now!" Called hana and sesshomaru attack the beast and the beast was gone for good.