chapter 8

Sorry for the short story i had ran out of idea but im giving a long chapter, for sure and i added a new character
Early in the morning, hana woke up before everyone else did. She got and went to her bag and pull out some clothes, then she walk to the lake. When she was done take a loose her pony tail and brush her hair and but it in a pony tail and braid it up. Then she begin to practice. How about transform my gymnastic moves into a fighting moves, that way i can be ready for anything that come my way. She begin, thats when the others start to wake up and watch her. Hana brought her leg in the air and start to kick the air, then she started to punch the air. Afterwards she ran off and start to do cartwheels, followed by front flips, and she leapt in the air and twist before she land on the ground. Wow she good. Thought shippo, he was amaze, so was the others. Hana stop and sighed and close her eyes, then she pick up a walking stick that she had found. She use it, after she practice sango spoke up. "Wow hana that was amazing!" Hana look at her and smile. "Thinks i just put things together, i has to be ready for anything." Smile hana, miroku smiled. "Well it was awsome hana, right inuyasha." Inuyasha nod his head. "Sure, i'll admit it was amazing, for the fact i never seen any one do that before." Hana smile. "Say before we head off to look for the jewel shards, how about we do some practie together." Kagome smile, inuyasha no his head. "Sound good to me." Hana smiled and playfully punch on the arm. "Good, how about you and me go some rounds." He smirked. "Fine." They begin
With sesshomaru
Sesshomaru left the camp and went to search for the chosen one. He continue to walk and kept an look out for any sign of the chosen one. He left his hand up in the air, the blue stone shine to far off to the direction of the lake. I must go there, could it be where inuyasha is as well? He wondered, and continued. It seem like it, it seem as though it want to come across his path. If i want to know whose this i must go to him. He walk off in the same direction of the lake, even if didnt wanted to.
At the camp
Rin laying on the grass, and look at the sky. What can i do to help lord sesshomaru to find the chosen one? Maybe i could go on a walk and look around. She thought as she sighed. But how? I could ask master jakken if i could go for a walk, before lord sessshomaru comes back to the camp. She look at jakken he was sitting down and had his eyes close. Rin stood up and walk over to him, rin look at him. "Master jakken can i go for a walk before lord sesshomaru comes back?" He look at her, and sigh before he got up. "Sure, i guess, i'll go with you." That way nothing can happen to her and i wont get in trouble for it. He thought and walk off. Now i can help look for the chosen one too! Smiled rin as she thought about it. Lord sesshomaru wont has to work that hard to find that person. She close her eyes. They kept on walking, rin look at round some. What is she looking for? Its not like shes looking for berries or anything. Thought jakken, and he watch her wonder about, looking here or there. I wish i had a clue to start with, like an other blue stone or something. She thought with a sigh. She continue on her way.
With inuyasha
They found four jewel shards, and continue on their way. Hana sighed and close her eyes for a moment then she look up and saw some people surrounded a poor teenage girl. Yelling at her, odering her to them her money and hitting her. "Hey leave her alone!" Yelled hana and was about to wran off but inuyasha grab her arm. "Say out of it hana, this isnt our fight." I dont care if it is or not, she need help and im going to help her. Now let go!" She yank her arm away and ran over there and stood in front of the girl. "Leave her alone!" She snap and they look at her. "Who are you suppose to be, huh?" Said one of the guys. "Im the one who is one whose gonna to make you sorry if you dont leave her alone!" Snap hana, they laugh at her. "Oh, im so scared, what are you gonna do scream for us to stop!" Tease the other guy. Hana frown. "No but i can do this." She grab the guy arm and put it on arm lock. He groan in pain, and the others ran at her and she kick the guy to one of them and punch the others. "Now i ask you again to leave them alone?" She said as she knelt down to one of them. They frown at her, but she smile at them and they ran off. Hana turn around to help the girl up. "Think you so much, those guys bother me alot." Said the girl, hana smile. "No biggie, my name is hana." She hand out her hand and the girl shook it. "Im kira, nice to meet you." Nice to meet you too, kira. Where's your family?" Kira look at the ground. "They died and im on my own." She said, hana heart sunk a little, knowing how that feels to loose her parents. "Come with me." They walk ove to the group and she told them every thing. Now kira walk with them.