chapter 10

Rin ran ahead,she twil and smiled, she look back at sesshomaru who was lost in thoughts at the moment. Its about the chosen on, thats what he's probably is thinking about. She thought. I do want to help, but how? Maybe if i can hold the blue stone, i could do the search for him! She glance at the blue stone. It only shines when the chosen one is near or has pass by here. So if that person comes, it'll shine brightly and the light goes up in the air. Thats what the spirit tree said anyway. Sesshomaru notice rin was staring at the blue stone and look away from it then, glance at him before she sighed and turn back around. What is she thinking about? She was looking at the blue stone and than at me. "Rin, whats on your mind? You were staring at the blue before you glance at me." Rin look at him, and smiled. "I was thinking about the chosen one and how i could help you out with it lord sesshomaru." She waited for his reply or a single nod. Sesshomaru was a little surprise but it was well hidden, he look at her and nod his head and she ran off again. Jakken sighed. Well now he know about it, but, what will rin do if she dont have the blue stone? He thought before he close his eyes, suddently it came to him. Why are we heading to a lake? First we came to the river, then the lake. He shook his head, and glance at sesshomaru. I do recalled that he agree with me in a way that we should ask inuyasha about the chosen one. Could it be that the chosen could be with inuyasha? Would it be that the blue stone shine only where inuyasha and his gang has been? If so, then lord sesshomaru is searching for his half breed brother! Im surprise he's okay with it!
With naraku
Nakura was at his sitting outside his lair, the wind blew calmly and it blew through his long black wavey hair. His eyes was close and then he look out at the opening. It maybe a good day out, but it wont be for long. I use a puppet of me to pay inuyasha at little visit. While im at it, i'll take the jewel shards. He smiled, he look at his head for a moment. That will be fun, it'll give them something to do, who knows i might even crush them. He bold his hand up into a fist. It keep them busy for a while and keep them off my tracks. He chuckles evily and gives a smirked. Now i better get started
With inuyasha
Hana ran up ahead and did some gymnastic moves, she smiled and glance at the others. "While im here i might as well practice some moves so i be ready for the tournaments, it will be here in about two month!" They smiled and agreed, hana told all about gymnastic and she was prettuy happy with it. She told them that it was the only was to help her with her anger. Sango smiled at her, and she watch hana go with some other moves. Hana stop and waited for the other to keep up with her. "Wow,hana! That was cool, i want to learn to do that and fighting!" Smile kira as she was right at hana side, hana smiled and told her that she could show her. Also how to use them at the same time, but one thing at the time. Kira agreed to it, as they walk inuyasha rolled his eyes as hana tease him and he get her back. They're good friends, kagome was happy to her getting along so well with them. Inuyasha stop shortly as he look around for the growls he just heard. "Inuaysha, what is it?" Wonder hana, inuyasha made them stay silence and told them he hear something. Hana stayed stilled, so did the others and they growled came again. But then they saw glowing red eyes in the shadows, kira step back and a huge beast appeared and attacked! Kira scream and hana was sutprise when it appear out of nowhere, inuyasha got ready so did the others. The walk on all fours and possibly it could take down anything that larger then itself. Inuyasha growled as the beast attack them, it left its paw up and try to smash them. Inuyasha filp out of the way, sango use her boomering but the beast block it. They heard a chuckle from somewhere, then it appeard. "Naraku!" Growled inuyasha as he grab hana and jump back. Hana look over to see him, however he had his face covered up. "Lets see you get out of this one inuyasha." He wave his hand and a visible collar came around the beast and it tighten around the neck of the beast. It roared and charge at them, they move out of the way. Hana move and look over to see inuyasha fighting the beast and it made him land next to a tree. The beast growled and turn to hana, she move back but it kept on coming at her. Hana look around and she trip over her bag, she land on her back. Kagome was scared . "Hana!" She grab her bow and arrow, but hana grab pinecone and toss it the beast. The beast shook it head and growled, it gave hana some time to get some to protect herself. Kagome shoot her bow and the beast roard, it turn back around but hana attack it. When they attack it the poisonous bee had stole the jewel shard, and bring it back to Naraku. Hana use a staff that keade gave her and attack the beast she could fight good with it. The beast was destroyed. "Hana that was good!" Smiled sango, hana sighed. Hana smiled but she had fainted and inuyasha caught. "She tired she just need some rest"