Chapter 1- Fish and Chips

WOOHOO!!! 1000 Fans! Thanks!!!!! :)

<--Please don’t forget to VOTE…Comment…Fan…Like.

________________________________________________

Chapter 1- Fish and Chips

*Trisha’s POV*

“Where’s that phone?” I grumbled as I searched inside my bag and luggage. I have been looking for my cell phone since I woke up this morning. Josh and I were going to Paris today. We decided that it was about time to use the ticket we have won from his dad’s engagement party.

“Chill Fish, you’ll find it sooner or later,” Josh assured me. Ugh, I hated it when he called me Fish. He made that nickname when we were eating in a seafood restaurant during our one week anniversary. Apparently, I enjoyed eating the fish in that restaurant, and I ended up, according to Josh, devouring it; since then, he started calling me Fish.

“Chips, how many times do I have to tell you not to call me, Fish?” I asked Josh rhetorically while I placed both of my hands on either side of my hips. You might think that we are too childish to be calling each other weird nicknames, but when I saw Josh eating all of the chips that I have bought for this trip, I decided to get back at him and call him chips.

“And how many times do I have to remind you that I love calling you Fish especially when you named me Chips?” he chuckled.

Yeah, he wasn’t angry or bothered that I called him Chips in public. According to him, it was awesome if he would call me Fish because if you will combine our nicknames we would be called Fish and Chips.  He found it funny, and so did our parents and Nathan.

“Just help me find that phone, or else you will go to Paris alone,” I threatened him as I crossed my arms.

He chuckled and moved towards me. He placed both of his hands on my waist and hugged me tightly.

“Well, I could call some girls like Sophia, Anna, Margaret, or maybe-” I didn’t let him finish but instead I turned around and slapped him on the chest.

“You wouldn’t dare, I warned him while I pointed my finger at him. He continued to laugh and ignored my threat.

“Of course I wouldn’t, you know that I love you. You’re my one and only.”

I smiled at that statement. I love it whenever he told me that he loves me. Girls had been throwing themselves at him since the school's sports fest, but he never showed any interest in any of them. He had been really faithful since he asked me to be his girlfriend. Who was I kidding? He never showed interest to anyone even though we were fake dating. I didn’t know why I wasn’t able to notice that. He was a player for crying out loud! It was impossible for him not to notice anyone or flirt with anyone. I should have known that something was fishy back then.

“Hey, enough daydreaming about me, Fish,” he joked.

“You wish. Who said I was daydreaming about you? What if I was daydreaming about someone else?” I asked him as I grabbed his collar.

He responded by pulling me closer to him and looking straight in my eyes, “Yeah, and who would that be?”

“I don’t know. There’s Jim, Conner, Luke, and who would forget my first love, Nathan?” 

He pouted and squinted his eyes threatening me, “You wouldn’t.”

Josh was not really that possessive. He was never jealous of other guys because he never considered them as competition. Unfortunately, Nathan was an exception. Josh couldn’t deny the fact that I was in love with Nathan before I fell for him. He was afraid that I might still have some feelings for my best friend, but I always assured him that I only love him.