@XxSkater2Girl16xX

This author is without a doubt, one of the best writers I have come across. I am just listing the stories she has wrote and their summaries. I had already put a book by her previously in this book if you didn't notice.

Finding Love In A Coffee Shop
Summary:

Katie Holmes is a caffeine addict. Between college, and taking care of her brother, it's acceptable. Though, it doesn't help that the cafe down the street is full of handsome baristas, including one William Cerak in particular who has a mysterious scar on his wrist.

There's some danger and romance and humor and a greek guy, but I'm too lazy to come up with an interesting whatever-this-thing-is-called at the moment lol. And no, it's not a gang novel. Something akin... but no gang wars or anything. That's all to A Proscriptive Relationship.

**********************************************************************************************

A Surreptitious Relationship

Summary:

Chris and Holly's relationship is finally perfect. With no gangs to harass them, the only thing they have to worry about it keeping their relationship a secret from the student body and faculity at school. Simple enough. However with the appearance of two new students, new troubles arise. The new girl isn't who she seems, but no one will believe Holly, and the new boy seems to enjoy causing Holly problems. Meanwhile Chris is finding it harder and harder to stay away from Holly in school. Keeping their relationship a secret suddenly becomes ten times harder. And to top it all off, Jeremy has a big surprise for every one.

********************************************************************************************************

Everlasting Relationship

Summary:

It's the college life for Holly. Time for new experiences, new friends, old friends, and another handsome teacher. Well, professor, this time. Much to Jeremy's annoyance. Chris seems okay with it. That is, until suddenly it seems there might be someone who could actually take Holly away from him...

********************************************************************************************************

Believe Me, I'm Lying

Summary:

When 17 year old Harley finds herself jobless, she needs a new job-- and quick. Her uncle comes to her house with a job offer. For her to become a teacher at his school. A school for delinquents.

***********************************************************************************************

Waist-Deep In Walmart

Summary:

"As I sat on the toilet, I realized how badass I was being. First of all, I (kind of) broke into Walmart; Second, I was (kind of) plotting to steal toilet paper; and third, I was doing all this while a hurricane was brewing outside."

Ellie wanted a quick trip to Walmart to buy some toilet paper for her mom. A minute in, a minute out. Instead, she got locked in. With her secret love, of course.

*******************************************************************************************************

Love At Last Sight

Summary:

"Rose, I'm sorry, but your eyesight will be gone by the end of this year."