Chapter 15

Nicki watched as her phone rang. She knew by this point he would've see the sonogram and would have question so she decided to ignore him in fear of what he did want to say. She stood from where she was sat and went and made herself a drink...

Drake had just got out of the shower and was ready to go and find her. He had a feeling she wasn't going to pick up any of his calls, especially after what Chyna had told him. He got himself dressed before he took his phone and the keys to his black matted buggati before he headed out. He made his way to her brothers condo and made his was inside before he stood and knocked on the door. Kai answered it and he didn't look impressed to see drake there. The two men just stared at each other before finally drake spoke.

Drake: is Nicki in

Kai: she doesn't want to see you

Drake: well I want to see her

Kai: and if she doesn't want to see you then she doesn't have to see you

Drake: make things easier for yourself and go and get her

Kai: I'm not scared of you so I won't take demands from you.

Knowing that things would probably get violent if she didn't step in, Nicki stood about a metre behind Kai and just looked at drake.

Drake: can I talk to you? Please

She just looked back at him and Kai did the same not moving. He was ready to attack drake there and then but knew Nicki would never forgive him so he remained calm.

Drake: let me just take you out for lunch and we can discuss this whole situation. I don't want to argue with you, I just wanna talk that's it

Nicki: go and wait for me downstairs, I'll be there in a minute

With that he walked away and she went and got changed into something more outdoor friendly. She put on her jeans a hoody and her Jordans. She walked past Kai and gave him a kiss on the cheek.

Nicki: I'll call you if I need you

Kai: don't let him force you to do anything you don't want to

Nicki: I won't

She gave him a reassuring smile before she walked out of the condo and headed downstairs. She found him stood against his car and he moved out of the way and opened her door for her letting her get in. He closed the door and walked to his side and also got in. He put on his seatbelt then looked at her.

Drake: what do you wanna do first. Get lunch then find somewhere to talk, or talk then go for lunch or talk whilst we have lunch or

She chuckled which caused him to smile.

Nicki: stop Aubrey.

Thy both laughed before she spoke up again.

Nicki: I want subway, so we can get lunch then find somewhere to go and talk.

Drake: fine by me

He started his car and they were in their way. Once they had got their food he drove them to a place which was completely isolated. There was no one there apart from themselves. It was on. Cliff  which overlooked most of the city. He parked his car then sat and looked at her. He reached over and took her hand into his.

Drake: why didn't you tell me

Nicki: I did

Drake: no you didn't. You left me with a sonogram and left me to make the conclusion for myself

She looked out of the window and wrapped her free arm around herself.

Drake: Chyna told me you were scared

Nicki: I was, and I still am

Drake: why

Nicki: you haven't been very happy with me these past few days and this would've only made things worse

Drake: there's nothing to be scared of baby girl, I'm not going to hurt you

Nicki: but you said you don't want children yet

She looked at him and he looked back at her.

Drake: I don't. But there's been a change of plan then so be it.

He put his free hand on her stomach and looked her in the eyes.

Drake: I'll play my role as the father of this child. Our child. I'm just as responsible for its being as you are, I've never been one to run away from my responsibilities and I won't start now.

Nicki: so you're gonna let me keep it

Drake: I was next gonna stop you in the first place

She wiped a stray tear before he leaned in and kissed her. He pulled her from her seat and brought her onto his lap. He ran his hand through her hair again and gave her another kiss before he pulled her hoody over her head whilst she unbuttoned his shirt...

Drake carried Nicki from his car and locked it before he took her up to her brothers condo. She had fallen asleep on the journey back and he had found it was best of he didn't wake her up. He knocked on the door and Kai let him in directing him to the guest bedroom. He gently placed her down and took her out of her jeans and shoes before putting the duvet over her. He leaned down and gently placed his lips on hers. He then felt her hand on his cheek as she kissed him back.

Nicki: Aubrey

Drake: yes baby

Nicki: don't leave

Drake: I've got to, my jets already waiting.

He tucked a loose strand of her hair behind her ear and kissed her cheek.

Drake: I'll see you when you get back to LA. Take care of yourself. I love you

Nicki: I love you too

With that he moved away from her and headed out of the room. Kai just looked at him as he stood there. He brushed past him and walked out of the condo shutting the door behind him.

Nicki just lay thinking about everything they had talked about. Things had gone in the complete opposite direction to what she had though and that was definitely a good thing. She brought the sleeves of her hoody to her nose and just inhaled his scent, letting it relax her and lull her to sleep...

--------------------

Kind of wanna be bringing this to an end soon but I'm not sure how I want it to end. Comment and Vote.

Much Appreciated

_PaintedPyramids X