In Endings, there are New Beginnings

Rodney awoke the next morning to a knock at the door and blinked, rubbing the crusts from his eyes. He had to think a moment before realizing where he was, and what was about to happen. When he did, he sighed.

'Damn... I meant to stay up and think of something...' he thought, before going to the door and opening it. There was a guard and one of the men who had brought clothing yesterday. He had another set of clothes, these were a rich black color with teal trim though.

"So, guess it's time to get ready?" he asked, his face falling as the man nodded and moved into the room.

Little did he know, Kait had already gotten herself ready, and had been dressed in a gold and teal skirt with a top that wrapped around her chest and torso. Her hair was the same as yesterday, but her hair had beads added to it. Unseen were the daggers laced with the viral toxin from the lab, and a venom deadly to Wraith that were tucked into her skirt. She left her quarters, and walked to Rodney's, waiting as he stepped out.

Rodney blinked at her, taken aback by how calm and collected she was. They were about to be taken hostage, basically, by two crazy Goa'uld/Wraith hybrids, and she was cool as a cucumber...

"Rodney..."

He turned his head to look at her, as she walked down the hall with him.

"No matter what happens... trust me?"

What did that even mean?! He had no choice but to nod, as she took a breath. They walked into a ceremonial room, and they were brought before Ozymandias and Ankhesenamun... this time, the king and queen, as one might call them, were dressed the same as they were.

"Let the ceremony begin!" Ozymandias said, as the doors were closed and locked, the guards in the room stepping back.

'Now is our chance!' Nefirtiti thought, as Kait's head dipped forward and she allowed the Tok'ra to take over her body. In an instant, her eyes glowed, and the daggers at her waist flew, one striking Ozymandias, others hitting the guards, and one narrowly missing Ankhesenamun. Ankhesenamun glared, and went to attack, as Ozymandias, along with the guards, fell and began to seize. She cradled him, speaking loving words to him...

Rodney just stared, then turned to Kait. "The hell did you do?" he asked, as she looked at him and made him gasp. Her eyes were glowing. "You... who are you?! Why are you in Kait's body?"

"I am Nefirtiti... I am Tok'ra, I want to get you both to safety."

"You..."

Ankhesenamun stood and walked down to Kait, well, Nefirtiti, and glared. "You are that pesky girl... I remember you. Your family, we killed them in a Tok'ra village years ago. Hundreds of years ago, infact... how did you get into our palace?"

"I tracked you, waited in the shadows as a faithful servant girl, until the time was right for me to exact my revenge. You will not take the humans down in your quest for power. You alone killed my family. I watched the day you met and wooed Ozymandias, the day you became a queen and not a Lady. You snuck onto this planet,took one of them as a host, pretended to be one of them, a prisoner of the Ancients, but you are not. You are Goa'uld through and through. And it is well past time for me to show you that you are not a God... you are mortal and you can and will die!"

Ankhesenamun lunged forward, her fingers outstretched, nails trying to scratch at Nefirtiti, her face contorted in pure rage. Her eyes glowed a bright white, as Nefirtiti dodged and moved back, swiftly grabbing the ceremonial weaponry on the walls and advancing. Ankhesenamun quickly donned her own pair of sais, and the two began to circle one another like panthers, as Rodney, well...