We're in Trouble Now

"STOP SHOVING!"

Rodney shouted back at the guards who were pushing him and Kait to see Ozymandias and Ankhesenamun, the guards shoving their weapon into Rodney's shoulder blades once more. He glared as he walked, as they reached two golden doors. Oh yeah, you could totally tell that these guys were Goa'uld when you got deep into their main center...

The doors opened and the two were pushed in, Kait landing hard on her side and Rodney landing on his knees. The two in front of them were... well, they seemed pretty pissed, to be frank. Rodney almost flinched as the woman stood and moved to him, raising her hand up, but when her touch was gentle, he was actually shocked.

She snapped her head up to the guards. "Bring me the ones who captured them."

Rodney took that time to help Kait up, checking her over once again to make sure she wasn't injured any further. Ankhesenamun watched them interestedly, as she paced in front of her own chair. As the guards who had beaten them were brought in, Kait visibly flinched and shrunk down a bit.

Ankhesenamun noted the reaction with annoyance. "You. What were you all told when you were sent after them?" she asked, seemingly patiently.

"Capture them by any means."

She shook her head. "No, you were told not to MARK them. Do you see what I see?? That looks a lot like you marked them up."

They exchanged glances. "They were fighting back."

"And a group of you were such big cowards that you couldn't take a few hits and capture them without beating them? One of them is a small woman, I'm sure she didn't get in many hits. And yet she is as beaten as the male. Any excuses there before you get your punishment for defying us?"

They immediately bowed low, apologizing to her, as she raised her hand and pulled their life force from their bodies.

Straightening, Ankhesenamun moved to Rodney and Kait, and raised her hand once more to Rodney. He flinched slightly, but straightened as he felt a warmth flow through his body. Looking at his hands, he watched in astonishment as his wounds closed and healed. He looked to her in confusion, as she smiled.

"You are more valuable to us uninjured, scientist. We need you both whole. Do not mistake this as any kind of affection towards you." She said, as she let her hand drop and moved to Kait, who pulled back hard and almost stumbled back down. Her hand raised again, and she healed Kait's wounds next.

As Ankhesenamun rose and moved back to her seat, Kait bit her lip, then spoke.

"Why us?"

Ozymandias smiled. "Simple, my child. You are immune. Your bodies carry the precious immunities to that virus. We can never have those immunities, to gain them, we would need your bodies. We want our hosts to be well cared for after all. And if you refuse, we will take you by force. So it is in your best interests to simply agree, and allow yourselves some time to be pampered in these last moments. We have a ceremony planned tomorrow, but until then you can either be our prisoners or our guests. What do you say?"

Kait was about to tell him where he could shove that offer when Rodney spoke. "Sounds fair enough. So, look, will we be allowed access to our bodies at all? Will we ever get control?"

Ozymandias gave him a curious look. "You do not object?"

Kait gave him a look that said the same thing, albeit far more colorful than that.

"It doesn't matter, you're going to do this whether we agree or not right? So why not be comfortable?" he said, giving Kait a subtle look to go along with it.

"True enough. Well this went better than we had hoped! Allow my people to prepare you for the ceremony! We have fresh clothing for you both to wear and a feast this evening. We have quarters for you both, or you can share a room to talk if you wish, and we have a bathing spot." Ozymandias looked positively gleeful, as his wife stood and went up to Kait.