That woman.

With a heavy sigh, the woman rolled her head across her pillow. She had been moved from the infirmary room, and into an actual bedroom. Of course, Trafalgar Law was not going to be so generous without a repercussion. After all, he didn't want her there.

And so, not only had the man with the piercing yellow eyes made sure to give her the smallest room that had been somewhat neglected by the pirates of the heart, he also gave her the duty of cooking for his crew.

"Shame you can't cook for shit, huh?"

"You know what,"

The (H/c) woman began, standing up and stretching.

"For once, I agree with you."

She chuckled, looking about the room. A hand went up to run through her hair, but the second it made contact, the limb immediately recoiled. Having been stranded on this Sub for a few days, and not having washed for any of them, her hair was greasy.

Huffing, she quickly left her tiny room, and began looking for a bathroom. However, the task was not simple. The submarine was stuffed to bursting with doors and rooms, all of which had an unknown content.

"Ooh, ooh! That one!"

A familiar, un-naturally happy voice squealed in her head. Furrowing her eyebrows, she began to wonder if maybe the nasty voice in her head was becoming nice...

Even though Luna had no arms, nor physical form, she found her eyes locking on a certain door of which she knew the feminine voice would have been pointing to; had she been human.

"Alright then..."

She mumbled, heading over to the door. The first thing she noticed about the door to the room, was the letters 'CR' forged on in bold writing.

"'CR'?... Well, he's a doctor of sorts... Maybe it means chemical room?"

Shrugging the thought away, she pulled down the silver handle on the door, and walked swiftly into the room. The first thing she noticed was the lights were on. The second was that there was a bed at the centre-foot of the room. The third... Was the navy-haired male arching his brow at her from a chair at a desk.

"Damn it! Luna, 'CR' means 'Captains room'!"

"I know~."

In that moment, she wasn't sure whether to be relieved that the reappearance of Sunny, or to be pissed at the betrayal of her own mind.

"(Name)-ya. What are you doing in my room?"

She jumped a bit as she was pulled from her thoughts, and gave the yellow-eyed male an open-mouthed stare. As words failed her, she spewed out the first thing came to mind.

"I'm looking for the bathroom."

Then, there was silence.

The male in the chair rolled his eyes, clicking his tongue in agitation, before standing up abruptly. The wooden chair scraped against the floor, creating a high-pitched screech that made her cringe away, closer toward the door.

"All I get from that sentence, is that you have been walking around my submarine in blind ignorance, barging into rooms without permission."

The Captain sneered down at her, causing a rapid elevation in her pulse. She felt an anxiety attack quickly beginning to manifest in her being, her breathing began to draw in rugged. She felt panicked, being accused of something she hadn't done.

The male noticed this. His mind, un-naturally quick in the art of deduction, immediately noticed the symptoms. Swiftly, his anger bubbled into a rage at himself. How stupid of him to not realise the symptoms in their first encounter.

The navy-haired man might be a forceful brute, but he wasn't cruel... Well. To a certain extent.

Backing away from the female, she resigned back into a sitting position in his chair.

"If you're in need of a shower, which I think you are, use my bathroom."

He stated, gesturing towards another door, which presumably led to an on-suit bathroom. The woman didn't need to be told twice. She quickly thanked the male, and scuttled from the room.

Law heard the distinct click of the lock on his bathroom door, and clicked his tongue, returning to his duties.

"That woman is going to cause me more bother than my entire crew combined."

He grumbled incoherently.

-AN-
Short and sweet guys, but I'm in a rush. Sorry for any mistakes, I'll fix them tomorrow! Thanks for reading, guys! See ya!