Chapter 12: Indulge

"I was thinking... What if we could just live here? Away from the city. Living a peaceful life. Where you could just be the normal person and no one recognizes you. Where you could do whatever you want with no inhibitions. Where you will not worry about an image you have to maintain so you could please the world. Where a single mistake is just fine and will not instantly define you. Sometimes I wonder how it is to live like that. How I wonder how to live just being simple. A simple life with just you and me."

~♡~

Suho

I am standing in a vast green ground. The cold wind brushes through my skin. I shivered.

I wrapped tightly my coat around my body as I walked towards where she is standing. Even though her back facing me, I knew it was her.

"Min Na." I called but she stood immobile in her position. Her head remained bowed and did not even bother to look at me.

As I went to her side, I was startled to see her crying. "What's wrong?" I asked as I put an arm on her shoulder and pulled her close to me.

"Let me go." She pulled away from me and I was confused.

"What's the matter?"

"Someone died." She cried as she kneeled and there I notice a black marble grave stone at the ground.

"Who?" I asked and knelt beside her.

"Our child." She spoke and her shoulders shook as she wailed.

Our child died? How come? This is not true! My mind cannot process what she said.

"What happened?"

Min Na turned to look at me and the way her eyes pierced through mine, I had never seen it in my entire life. It was filled with anger, hate and hurt. It was burning like it was consuming my soul.

"You killed our child."

~♡~

Dreams.

How I wish D.O was right. If dreams are really compensatory and are opposite of what happens in the reality. I have been experiencing bad dreams this past days. And they were all horrible.

I woke up and found myself alone in the bed. I checked the time and it was almost nine o'clock in the morning. Min Na must have gotten up early and did not bother to wake me up.

I rose to my feet and went to the bathroom to wash my face and brushed my teeth. I suddenly paused and looked my reflection at the mirror.

There are a lot of things that had been going on and I don't know what I will do. It felt like the whole world is weigh upon my shoulders.

First, Andrew Lee is not the culprit. I couldn't believe that he is dead. I verified it again with Kris, making sure that it's true. According to the report, the police found his dead body inside his apartment. The cause of his death was more shocking. He took his life two years ago. He shot himself with a gun.

Life must have been so miserable with him that his last resort was to make suicide. I felt sad for him.

Second, Park Chorong is messing up my life. I am pretty sure she did on purpose on what happened at the Hallyu Dream Festival. She intentionally provoke me. I can't get it why she wants me to do that movie of Mr. Song with her. There are a lot of good actors out there. Why is she freaking pushing herself with me? She knew how much I despised her.