Chapter 6: Priority

She was looking at me the whole time and as our eyes met. I just thought how she is so precious to me. And I will never ever let anyone do harm her. I will do anything to protect her.

~♥~

Suho

"So they'll be temporarily living with us?" Min Na asked. We were walking towards her car. She will be going to work and as I promised to her yesterday that she can drive on her own starting today.

"Yes honey. That's what manager hyung said according to what the president had decided. Don't worry I will negotiate it with the president."

"There's no need to do that Junmyeon. I am actually fine with it. The house is too big for us. Might as well share it with them since both of them are our friends." I guess she's right. It is just temporary anyway.

"Arraso~ Now go and you'll be late for work." I said.

Mr. Jo handed her car's key as she thanked him. I then held the car door open for her.

"Remember what I told you okay? Drive safely and-"

"Not to fast, not to slow. Do not overtake. No driving beyond 80 km per hour. I will call you as soon as I arrive at the hospital and make sure not to skip my lunch. I should not stress myself. And before I leave the hospital, I should again give you a call. Did I miss anything, hmm?" She said as she held my face in between her hands. I found my self staring at her the whole time she is talking, I'm amazed. God! Why does my wife has to be so smart.

"No, you remember so well."

"Who wouldn't? It was like you told me those things several times since last night honey. Don't worry too much okay? Take care of yourself too. I love you." She said as she gave me a smack on my lips.

"I love you too." I replied as I kissed her forehead. She hopped inside the car and she notice I was not yet closing the door. There was actually one thing I should remind her.

"Is there anything you wanted to say?" She asked.

"Yeah. Stay away as much as possible from Dr. Jaehyun." I said. I really don't like that friend of hers. I can sense something on that guy.

"I told you honey he is just a friend. He is a good man. You'll like him. Now close the door, I'll be leaving." She said as she put on her seat belt.

I took a deep sigh. I think I can never like that friend of hers.

"Fine! Then you'll have to make it up with me tonight." I whispered as I kissed her cheek. I saw her face flare red as I pulled away. I winked at her and smiled.

"Kim Junmyeon!" She shouted and I just laughed.

I watched her drive away until the car was out of my sight. As I turned my back, I was surprised to see Kris, Xiumin and Luhan standing with all their arms crossed and wearing those mischievous smile on their face. Why are they giving me that look?

"I did not know you are such a tease huh, honey?" Kris spoke and they started cracking up. So they had been there the whole time Min Na and I are talking? Aish! This guys!

"You guys shut up or I'll kick you out of my house!"

"Aigoo~ Sorry okay? We are just joking okay?" Xiumin said as he placed his arm over my shoulders.

"Joking? So now tell me, are you guys even joking about what you said a while ago during our breakfast? Are you really gonna live here?" I asked.

The three of them exchanged looks and I was confused.