Chapter 1: Destroying My Sleep.

It wouldnt load so i had to uplaod it again!-.-

I'm really happy, I updated this faster then I thought i would! *whew*

Hope you like it!

~~~~~~~~~~

A Big Mistake..

Chapter 1; All because of the alarm clock.

My watery eyes blinked back into reality. I was warmly welcomed by my soft, purple duvet surrounding me with the comfort. The sweet fragrance of Vanilla caught my nose as i knowingly looked at my set of freshly brought candles.

My short smile vanished and my eyes narrowed as my gaze drifted to my all time enemy; The alarm clock. Unblinkable digits glared back at me showing 7:36am, we continued our stare war for a few seconds as the lines curved into a 7. He was intimidating me with minutes? I mentally noted to never judge small things. Ergh! I danced along with my sheets trying to get them away from me but the evil objects had this well planned, I was rapped around like a mermaid. They wanted me late.

I'm smarter.

I swiftly rolled away, unleashing me from the soft fabric. A smug look was on my lazy face paired with painful eyes. Landing flat on your face, Hard, and with a smirk isn't easy, okay? I silently thanked the inventor of furry carpets, that guy is a genius.

7:41am

What?! Oh no, I ran. I ran like a crazy person to the opening privacy of my bathroom. Seconds later, a minty taste invaded my mouth as the brittle of a sea-blue brush cleaned my whites. My teeth were protected. Next, the coldness of my hands connected with my wet face as the clear liquid swiftly zig-zagged down while washing away any sign of sleep. I quickily looked up. But the result gifted me a suprise. The mirror gave away a hint of a horrible emotion. Sadness?

Why was I sad? The only horrible thing that occured was the sins of my alarm clock. Surely, that can't change the look on my sleepy face. Maybe it was the short amount of sleep my nights gave me. Or the fact that i had to tolarate a 4-wall jail called school. I had to blame sleep as a yawn escaped.

I rubbed my eyes as a frustrated groan came out of me, indicating that the awful faint sting in my chest won't leave me in peace. I shook my head in disbelieve.

5 hours of sleep is okay, right?

No headaches, no grumpyness but definitely tired. It's one of those mornings where desire to become trapped within your bed, all day. Ovbiously, the alarm clock has other plans. Its not like the first time my eight hours of sleep wasn't complete, I once had two hours carrying on with my day happily but today I may just consider mimicing a baby for few hours; slowly crawling around the school.

How can sleep let off such a uneasy feeling?

Well.. do you have any other explainations?! Why do she have to always interept at the perfectly wrong time with the truth? I'm capeable enough to make decisions with or without her.

Of course not, thats your job. But sleep cant be one of them. 

I toke a deep breath ignoring the annoying remarks, knowing how stupid it was to mentally talk with myself, who the hell does that that?

I angrily stomped away towards my clothing stack, -My feet cursed as they connected to the blue tiles. I tortured all the different kinds of materials before my pale hands grabbed my dark, skinny jeans, a blue vest top matched with my favorite, the black jacket. Furiously.

Eight short minutes later I was caught in front of the mirror giving a slight, satisfied nod at the image in view. I had gone with a natural look: Foundation with a slight hint of orange blush. Perfectly balanced with eyeliner on both my lid and waterline, mascara was unnecessary as my lashes were like skyscrapers. Long. Yes, my make up maybe like a big coat of disguise, but what can i say? My confidence level is zero. My straight, brown hair framed my face perfectly as i slipped on my red converse, scraping a chunk of my skin along the way. I'm good to go.