A Big Mistake..

First time I'm attempting a story on wattpad so give me a chance. Yes, the updates may take awhile but i promise you will love the story. If

you have any ideas then please let me know!

Vote&Comments please.

Love you all!

-TheGirl_x <3

-----------------------------------------

A Big Mistake..

Prologue; Trapped..

The glistening, metal object sent a wave of trembling discomfort through me. I was forcibly held captive. Annoyed, anger, pain infuriatingly increased, as his dirt-filled nails dug further into my already sore, smooth wrist - adding more power while his bitter words escaped the tunnel of darkness and reached my ears. I let out a troubled scream knowing the unwanted torture wouldn't end any time soon.

My brown eyes connected his piercing, bloodshot daggers, causing another unpleasant shock to my shivering body. Was this haunting night just another unwanted nightmare? The reality numbed my half injured body even more. I couldn't make myself believe the horrid truth that clung onto me like blanket suffocating every single limp in my fragile frame. Why didn't I listen? I should have been careful but no, I hurt them. I hurt the ones that I loved. I couldn't help but let the flow of liquid roll down my cheeks. The right one racing with the left, eventually the left won the short challenge.

My thoughts froze. Still. A silent scream escaped my now dry lips.

The sharp blade was there, inches away from my eyes that held the indescribable terror. I could feel my poor heart pounding faster as the fierce edge of his weapon closed all the wanted distance between us. The tip hit my chocolate pupil gently causing my Fearful eyes to open rapidly wide. When I thought my heart couldn't race any faster, I was wrong. The pounding increased briskly, making me think it was going to leap out from my over protective rib cage.

I'm sorry, I'm really very sorry. For all the pain, For all the tension, For everything I have caused. I deserve torture, I deserve death.

When I thought this was it, it was the end, the hooded figure removed its mask, releasing his identity. There a few feet away, stood the ruthless person who ruined my life. I had everything a girl could wish for, but that disgusting face compelled me to live like a spiritless body, full of unknown emotion.

"Give up?" His uncomfortable laugh filled every corner of the dark cell, forcing my breath to get stuck in my throat and his mouth to lift up into a signature smirk.

There was a time I adored that smirk.

"Let me go!" Wishing it came out more confident then I felt but only a croaked screech escaped. Stupid brain. My hand rattled beneath the rusted ropes that blocked my blood flow badly. I needed to get out of here, and fast. My eyes restlessly scanned the threatening coat of darkness for an exit to fled. There was no way out, I was stuck. With him.

"Do you think its going to be that easy, Val?" His eyebrow raised showing a sign of amusement. I could spit at how swiftly my name danced on his tongue. What am I doing? I'm not going to let his victory land on his warm lap without a tough fight.

"What do you want?" I gritted beneath my teeth. I know it was a stupid question but I needed to stole my minutes until my brain and I stopped our disagreeable war. Just then, a memory roared through out my mind leaving a hope of survival.

I ordered my hands to be dragged away from the rusted chair handle and safety land on my lime green blouse. The soft piece of clothing used to be my favorite just seconds ago, but now, just another haunting memory. While my thoughts flew rapidly across the tiny head of mine, My hands slowly moved towards the inside of my jean jacket. It was so warm.

"You, Of course." His minty breath fanned my face as he got closer. It would be impossible to squeeze the thinnest needle through the tension that clung onto us like a thick bubble. I can't breath.

Although, My determination forced to not come towards a halt. I had to be very careful to not alert the grey eyed devil on my short journey. Every time my chocolate pools lifted to his intense pupils, a weird emotion stabbed my chest deeply. I quickly shacked it of thinking it was the ropes hard grip and hesitated to grab the hope of life inside the worn out clothing.

Ouch.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author's note; Im still not sure on this piece of writing, and I know its really short but its only the starter so please just keep on reading the first chapter will to be longer! The update may take a while as I'm going on hoilday soon and won't be back until 2/3 weeks.

Sorry!

-TheGirl_x