Still remember the first time

Bennett

"And then she told me didn't had time. She actually didn't had time to match her shoes to her dress! Can you believe it?" Clara ask with angry expression on her face. I watched deeply in her eyes, not because I like them or because I found her story interesting but wondering how can she be that shallow. Sure, I knew she was no rocket scientis, but this is unbereable. "Bennett? Are you listening to me?", she said almost in shock. "Yes, of course. I'm just wondering if everything will go well tonight".

"Bennett, my son. So glad to see how wonderful you and Chloe had organized everything", my father said aproaching to me and Clara. Why did he had to mention that ice queen. Sure, miss Mills, helped.. well pretty much did everything, but why did he had to mention her. Damn, I couldn't stand the bare sound of her name. That cold, cocky bitch! The women was so repulsive! Well, maybe not repulsive. She did had body to die for, not to mention she had that long brown silky hair, beautiful brown eyes, full lips and she was probably the smartes person I have ever met. Wait, what was that? What was I talking about? O yeah, the ice queen. Regardless to her body and face..her so freaking amazing body and face.. she was a bitch. A legit bitch. I couldn't stand her. From the moment we met, I hate her. I hate that she always has an answer for everything, that she doesn't get intimidated, that she always fights with me, that she never gets me pass with anything. I lost count of our fights, in the officee, on he hallways, in the elevators, in the meetings.. We were semi famose for our "love" for each other and everyone knew for our "conflict of opinions". Good thing it didn't interfere with our job, because even I had to admit that our brains were in complete harmony. That is, after we agreed on wich aproach to use. I raised my head to see if she has arrived yet. Not that I care.

"Yes, everything turned out excelent", I sad to my dad with a polite smile. "You remember Clara Goodson? Her father owns "BG Corporation". I sad turning to Clara. "Oh yes, we met on your officee party last month. How are you, my dear?" "I'm great, how are you, Mr. Ryan?", just when Clara finished her sentence, I saw her. I saw her. Damn.

Everything muted the seconde I saw her. With an edge of my eye, I could see my father politely talking to Clara, as the room filled with more and more people. But everything dissapered when she walked in. I hated her for that. I hated when she made me forget everything with her bare presence. I still couldn't understand what was happening with me eveytime she was around. I found myself completely lost in her eyes, her body, her smell.. God, her smell. That parfume with sence of roses... But she was differente. I was well aware that women threw themselves at me. Sounds like a typical smug male declaration, but it was truly like that. I could have any women I have ever layed my eyes on. And it wasn't even that difficult. But she... Damn her! I still remember the first time I saw her almost a year ago. I walked in my new officee, just returnig from France where I lived for over a 10 years. I past the hallway, seing new faces, that weren't here last time I visited my family here one year before. Several people stood up to great me, but thanks to all those years of hard work to succed on my own, I grown to be serious and strict businessman, so I manteind that "work only" relationship with my employees. I did the same in France, and going to the same in here. And for all I could see, it was working. Scared, they practicly, ran out of my way to my officce. As I stepped in... Goddamn! Miss Mills was bend over my desk, her back turnig to me, folding some papers. I stood there watching for almost a minute, not capable of turning my eyes aways or even moving. Before I knew it, she turned around and looked at me with the most beautiful eyes and the most intense look I have ever seen. She stood still for a few seconds just looking at me, but then she smiled, I'm guessing to shrink the akwardness. As to match her eyes, her smile was something out of this world, most amazing thing I saw.