The boss

Chloe

Red. No, blue. No, red!

I stood there trying to figure out wich dress to war to this stupid party, when Sara's voice brought me back of my thoughts.

"God, who cares is it red or blue? Chloe, wear a garbage bag and you'll still be the hottest person there", she said in high but loving tone. 

Exausthed, I laid on the bed. " I don't even want to go! Why are going? Come on, Sara, who will noticed we are missing?"

"Well, for start, I think Ryan's will notice that their lead marketing manager, who happens to be half responsable for this year's million contracte with Europe, AKA you, is missing", Sara said, almost amused.

"I can call in sick", I almost jumped as the idea came in to my mind.

"No!!!", both Sara and Nina yelled at the same time.

"You know, for someone really social, you sure hate going to these officee parties, where they practicly spend the night talking about how awesome you are?", Nina said while pulling her dress up.

That is true, I hated these parties. Only good thing about was the fact that Nina, Sara and Nikki are there with me. Sara and Nikki also worked in "Ryan Corporation Managment". Nina didn't work at the company, but as our best friend, we always took her with us. Not that she needed be "taken with". She was one of the most famous Hollywood actress.  Sara was personal assistent of Emmet Ryan, older Ryan brother, who was one of the sweetest men I have ever met. Nikki worked for the old man Ryan, Carlise, the owner of the firm. Carlise was also my mentor on college and I loved him as my own father. And I...

I worked for him. For the current "Most succesfull man of the year", Bennett Ryan. Ugh, I even hate his name!

" Chlo, get in that red dress, go find the highest heels you can and let's go!" , Nikki yelled at me, entering in my room. I stood up angrily and pull the red dress of the bed.

Whole car trip, I tried to prepare myself mentally for this night. I knew he's going to be there, hotter then ever. Every day he semeed to be hotter then ever. Damn, Mills, stop your damn brain!¨

Nina almost shouted from her seat. " O my freaking God! The pics of the guest arriving are already on twitter. Is this man real? I'm not ready to see him again in person. The last time I almost fainted", she said leanig her head with a wide smile. Sara took the phone from her hand and let out a loud groan. "Ohh! The black suit, he's wearing the black suit. How the hell he can be that goddamn hot?" Nikki quicky put her lipstick in her purse and yelled at Sara. "Give me, give me" , she looked at Nina's phone,  "Oh, shit! Oh shit! I can't even imaging how must it be to his date, walk by his side and be able to resist not climbing on him"

On the simple mention of his date, my hand started to pull in to fist. Wait, I don't mind. He's nothing to me.  He's my jerkface boss.  Ashole. Exactly. Nothing. Boss. Ashole. Drop dead gorgeous. No, not that! Just an ass! Nina called me and and I shook my head trying to get rid of my thoughts.

"Look, Chlo, isn't he..." I stopped her before she finished.

"Who cares? He's a jerk, his pretty face is just a consolation for his lack of personality and humanity. He's an imbecil, a authentic asshole!", I practicly yelled at her. My rage got bigger when I saw them smiling at me. "What?", I sneered angrily. And just as I expected, Nikki was the first one tu burts in to the laugter. "What is it about you? How can you two not stand each other even after 11 months working together", she said with wide smile. " I mean, it's completely unbelivable that you claim to hate the most hottest man ever."

"Easy, because he's an ass!", I said just as we were aproaching to the hotel where was the party.

"Regardless, tonight hold back from fighting with him, you know how important this is to the old man Ryan", Sara said with a frank concern.

"Well, if he doesn't provoce me..." I said, just wen the shofer open my door. 

Let's do this!