Ch 1 shall we glimpse.....?

"What's going on!?" Sakura asked looking around in distress.

"How are we supposed to know billboard brow!" Ino yelled at Sakura.

"G-guys p-please s-stop f-fighting! Lily pleaded. Hinata nodding her head in agreement as she stood next to her best friend.

Currently the 13 rookies of the leaf and the three suna siblings were in a white room with no doors, windows, or exits. In front of them was a screen that took up the entire wall. In front of that screen was a golden orb sitting upon a pedestal. Behind the pedestal were rows of multi-colored chairs. And pinned right on the screen was a piece of paper.

"Shikamaru whats going on?" Choji asked his incredibly intelligent teammate.

"How should I know?! "Shikamaru snapped clearly frustrated by the whole situation.

He rubbed his temples to try and clear his mind and started to pace back and forth. Lily started tapping her fingers rapidly her eyes darting to her arguing friends and their strange surroundings worriedly.

"Nara, Jinsè, come take a look at this!" Temari called standing by the screen peering curiously at the note. Both Lily and Shika ran over to where she was standing.

"What is it troublesome woman?" Shika asked Temari.

"Read it." She demanded pointing to the object.

"Everybody listen up!" Temari yelled as Shikamaru started to read out loud.

Dear ninja finalists of the chuunin exams,
You have all been brought here to see what your futures will be like. Why am I doing this? Because I can! Who am I? Never gonna tell! Why should you do this? Because it will change all of your lives for the better. Be warned if each and every single one of you do not touch the orb at least once you shall never be able to return to your home. Some futures will include flashbacks because they can! To watch your future all you need to do is flow some chakra into it. Now sit in the chairs provided and do what I told you. Oh and also you will find that all access to jutsu, ninja tools and the tailed beasts have been temporarily revoked. However the use of sharingon, byakugan, and chire juanjin are permitted so  have fun!
Sincerely, anonymous

When shika finished reading everybody stood there beyond shocked.

"We don't even get a choice this is total bull- ooww!!" Kiba began to complain only to clutch his head in agony from ino's hit a moment later.

"Shut up, dog boy, you're not helping!" She yelled. Kiba just growled in response.

"What are we supposed to do!!??" Naruto cried out dramatically.

Neji sighed. "We do what it says."

"Wait Neji hold up you actually agree with this thing?" Tenten asked her teammate completely shocked.

"We don't really have a choice in the matter. So, lets just shut up and get on with it." Sasuke said with a certain finality that shut everybody up.

Sasuke sat in the dark blue chair, lily sat in the light blue to the right of him, hinata sat in the lavender chair next to lily's and seeing as Sakura sat in the pink one on sasuke's other side naruto sat in the orange one next to hinata, in the second row lee sat in the dark green chair behind sakura, tenten sat in the red one on lee's right behind sasuke, neji sat in the white one beside tenten, ino sitting in the dark purple one next to him, and kiba sitting behind naruto on her right. Which left shino sitting in the gray chair behind lee, choji sitting next to shino in the brown chair, and shikamaru sitting next to him in the forest green chair, temari sat in the black chair next to him, gaara sat in the bright red that matched his hair and kankuro sat in the last chair which was dark purple.

"So, what now?" Ino asked after 5 minutes of silence.

"Well someone has to go first obviously." Sakura said.

"I'll go" Temari said a smirk on her lips.

"Are you sure sis?" Kankuro asked.

"Of course I am!" She yelled at him hitting him hard on the head. Kankuro groaning in agony.

"Besides I might as well get this over with." She mumbled while walking over to the gold orb.

She took a deep breath before putting her hand on the orb and flowed her chakra through it. No one was prepared for the scene in front of them.
✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨
Kk guys thanks for reading you the best please comment and stuff!!!!