Seeking

Wow! I'm so glad you like it! Well, here's another update!

-

Damian's POV

Father is so stupid! Since when has people dying become our last concern! He taught me not to kill! <tt>, now where the hell do I go? I walked down the sidewalk, bag slung over my shoulder. Grayson is in Blüdhaven. I don't wanna go there. Besides, it would be an all out hug fest... No. I am NOT turning to Drake under ANY CIRCUMSTANCES! I'm not staying with any of the girls. Then that leaves...Todd...
"Seriously? See what you did Father!" I yelled to the outside world in frustration. I sat on a bench under a street lamp and was about to pull out my phone to call Todd when a hand clamped over my mouth.
"Stay quiet rich kid or I'll- Ugh!" The guy was cut short and I turned around to see Red Hood standing over the guy's unconscious body.
"I'm not saying thank you." I growled. Red Hood put his gun away.
"Wasn't asking you to. Now come on, we shouldn't talk out here." Red Hood said, walking into the closest alley. I waited before following him. When I entered the alley, Red Hood was there, helmet off with only his domino, smoking.
"That's gonna kill you." I snapped, crossing my arms.
"Didn't know you cared." Red Hood smirked, blowing smoke at me. I waved it away with my hand. "So." Another puff of smoke. "What are you doing out here? Shouldn't you be at the Manor?" He asked, leaning against the brick wall.
"Me and my Father got in a fight." I growled. Red Hood laughed.
"So you decided to take a lovely stroll on the beautiful streets of Gotham to clear your head?" He snickered.
"He kicked. Me. Out!" I snapped, clenching my fists. Something in Red Hood's demeanor changed.
"Oh... Do you have a place to stay?" He asked, sounding genuinely concerned. Where did that come from? I shook my head. "You can stay with me if you want." Red Hood offered, snuffing out the cigarette and throwing it in the dumpster in the corner of the alley.
"I don't have much of a choice." I deadpanned. Red Hood's usual, bada** don't give a f*ck attitude was back and he gave me a hard glare, turning on his heel and walking away after putting his helmet back on.
"Come on, Demon." Red Hood snapped. "We don't have all night."