Chapter 2 -The next day

Chapter 2

~Skyla's POV~

After that dream last night, and the talk with my mom... I couldnt help but call Jake. Yeah I know its early... But come on!! How else was I supposed to cope!? I made sure he knows that I love him with everything that I am, and you know, all of those stuff. Anyway! Today is the last day of school and I get to see Jake! Also, mom and dad said that they and Jakes parents, Mr. and Mrs. Lively, have a surprise for me and Jake after school. What could that be about? Oh well, guess we'll figure it out when the time comes.

You know how many girls sit for hours at the edge of their bed staring at their walk in closet? Oh yeah, did I forget to mention that we're you know... kinda wealthy? I just dont like bragging about it. I also dont like it when people take advantage of you for your money, you know all the fakes and all the popularity? I dont even talk about it anymore.

But todays one of those day where I sit for who knows how long deciding what to wear. I finally decided on a black skinny jean and a dark green top, and a big leather jacket. I think it about time to tell you about me.

Name: Skyla René James

Age: 16

Hair colour: That type of black/brown color with a few light brown highlights.

Eye color: Green and hazel

Height: 1.79. (a bit tall for my age)

Body: I have that body of a model, just curves in all the right places, I guess I'm blessed.

When I went down the two flights of stairs to the kitchen, I kinda fell down the last one. "Ouch." I mummbled under my breath. Did I foget to mention I'm kinda a klutz? Just as I walk through the hallway to the kitchen, I smell my moms signatur sent of her Famous Roundhouse Pancakes!! Soo! Ofcoarse I made a mad dash for the kitchen! Maybe nocking into the walls a few times.

"Moooommmyyyy!!!" And just like she was expecting me, right on my spot and the top of the table, stood a mountain of pancakes! The golden syrupe running down the perfectly shaped pancakes with ice cream on the side!!, YUMMMMYYY!!! "Mom, you know I love you right? I mean, I have told you it soo many times!! But, I just have to tell you it over and ove-" "Yes honey! theyre all yours!" She said laughing that melodious laugh of hers. She didnt even finish that sentance, I was alrady bussy skoffing down the first pancake to my mothers dissmay. " Honey slow down! Your going to get it all over your gorgeous cloth-. Wait!! I did not buy you those clothes!" "Mom chill out! I bought it on my own when I went shopping the Lilly the other day!"

After my awesome breakfast, I was on my way to school. being the boyfriend Jake was, he was waiting outside my house. He greeted me wit a kiss on the forhead and a massive hug. He always said he wants us to have our first kiss at the right time. It has been three years, and here I am, still waiting. But I trust him. "Hey Sky, did you hear our parents have a surprise for us?" " Yeah! They said they'll tell us after school!" I said with the biggest smile ever on my face. " Our parents always have the best surprises ever!" The rest of our walk to school went by waaayyy too fast. Before I knew it I was already sitting next to Lilly and Abi in assembly. "Hello students! First of all I want to thank you all for all of your hard work the past year And great news!! You all passed! Even though, some of you barely, but passed none the less! I would like to thank-." After being in this school since I was a baby, I have learned how to tune Miss Gomez out.

Me, Lilly and Abi started talking about what we were gona do this Christmas break. "Soooooooooooooo Skyla," Abi said with that mischievous glint in her eyes. "What are you and Jake going to do this Christmas break!?" Both she and Lilly leaned in asif I was going to tell them the biggest secret in the world "Well," I told them about the surprise and how I cant wait to hear what it is!After Miss Gomez finished her speach, we all went back to class.

Suddenley the annoying voice of Miss Vuuren, the 'second in charge', went off on the intercom. "Miss James, please come to the office emediately. I repeat. Miss James, please come to the office emediately." Everyone in the class turned to face me. I slowely started to shift in my seat to stand up. "Miss James! I believe Miss Vuuren said 'emediately'! Soo if you wouldnt mind, please make your way to the office!" Miss Carole said. Feeling myself blush I gave my friends a quick goodbye and ran out of the room all the way to the office.

Stopping aburptly infront of the door, I nocked three times. "Come in."That voice! I'm soo glad I wont be hearing it for the next three months! I slowely opened the door... "Ahh Miss James....."

OK TO EVERYONE WHOSE READING THE STORY! THANKS SOOO MUCH<3

I made an attempt at a cliffhanger? haha soo, yeah!

please give me some feedback about how you think its going? I would reeeaalllyy like to know :p.

anyway :p

VOTE

COMMENT

FAN

LIKE

FOLLOW!!!

LOVE YOU ALL!!!!!<3<3<3<3

-Charlize