Chapter 1 - The dream.

Chapter 1

~Skyla's POV~

~Dream~

* Strolling down the beach with Jake, hand in hand. How could this moment possibly get any better? I've got the guy I love most in the world, right at my side, and I'm walking along the beach with him, and the little teeny tiny waves crashing at our feet every soo often. The sun is hanging low in the sky right now, and I swear I can see Jake glancing at me every now and then. Suddenly, he stops us. He turns me to face him. Omw, could this be it?? Will I FINALLY get my first kiss from Jake!? "Skyla?" I hear Jake say. I can feel the heat rushing to my cheeks. "Yeah...?" " I want to do something I have been wanting to do for a very long while now." Oh man!! Can this be it!? He looks me dead in the eyes, and says " Skyla, my love. You know I love you with all my heart, but I must tell you this...." Oh no. Please dont let this be what I think this is...! "Skyla, things have'nt been working out. You must know that you will always be my one true love. But I have to say goodbye." "What." Thats all I could say. I can already feel the tears welling up in my eyes. No no no no no no no!!!! "Skyla baby, I'm soo sorry, please dont cry." He tried to reach for my arm, but I took three steps back. "Dont touch me. DONT YOU DARE TOUCH ME!! EVER AGAIN!! How could you Jake?? Are you trying to tell me that the last three years have meant Nothing to you!?!? I hissed/yelled while crying."*

And just like that I awoke at 3:00 a.m. In the morning. But what I saw right next to me gave me one of the biggest frights of my life. My mother, just sitting there, staring at me with her hazel/green eyes. "Uhmmm. Hey mom?" I said to her while slowly trying to sit up. My voice felt hoarse, and I realisd, my face was wet. Had I been crying? "Ay my baby, are you OK?" My mom said while raising a skeptical eyebrow at me. "Errmm.... Yeah I guess? Why? What happened? Why are you in my room?..." I asked. " Well, Skyla.... You were screaming and crying, and I tried to wake you up, but you wouldnt budge..... So I left you to see if you would wake up, and would want to talk about it?" she said, moving towards my bed while I shifted up a bit so she could sit. I told her about my dream. About all the details, what he said. What I said. I could feel my self starting to choke up again, the big ball forming in my throat making it hard for me to breathe and talk. My vision becoming cloudy, making it hard for me to see. "Mommy, you dont think it will happen, do you?" I said looking up at her through my dark, thick black lashes. I always loved looking at my mom. People always said we look alot alike. I dont always see whag they are talking about, all I know is I had gotten my moms eyes. I think its our best feature. She always says thats why all these random guys ask me out. Once they look into my eyes. They're sold. "Hello? Skyla? Are you OK baby?? Are you even listening?" she said waving her hand infront of my face. " Huh?? I'm sorry mom I just got lost in thought.... What were you saying??" " I was saying : I know Jake well enough baby, to know he would never hurt you!! Jake is a sweet, young, polite, suffisticated young man. He would never do anything to hurt you!! And we both know that." she said giving me one of those gigantic motherly bear hugs. Nearly squeezing the life outa me. " Cant....... Breathe.... Throat..... Block..... Suffocating....!!" I tried chocking out with the little bit of breathe that I could muster." But what I'm trying to say is baby, you and Jake are perfect together. Dont let some silly dream ruin your happiness together!!" And with that, she walked out of my room and closed the door, leaving me to my thoughts alone. And thats a bad thing because, when I'm alone for too long, my mind starts to wonder, and my heart gets in trouble...

OK SOO! SORRY IF THIS CHAPTER WASNT EXACTLY..... GREAT.

just know that I tried my best:p

sooo yeah!! like most people say......

VOTE

COMMENT

FAN

SHARE!!!!!!

LOVE YOU ALL :P <3

-Charlize