Smile For The Camera

A/N Hi guys! Well I was busy reading all this hate from directioners the other day when #askmodest was trending WORLDWIDE and I was looking at tweets from different people saying "can I be the next beard" or "let me date one of the boys" and stuff like that. Basically it got me thinking and in the end I had this great idea!

Now here it is for you all to read. Hope you like it, coz its my first independent piece of work. I'm not working with Tany on this one so your opinion is really important to me. :) let me know whatcha think!!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

19 year old Hannah's life is flipped completely around when she gets hired to be a stand in 'girlfriend' for the one and only Harry Styles. Hannah absolutely is disgusted by him from the start and 'Modest! Management' and her have made it VERY clear to Harry that by no means are the two in 'love' and that she is merely there to 'Smile For The Camera'. But when Harry finally admits his true feelings for Hannah, will she let this get in the way of her professional life? Because you can never EVER mix business with personal, right? .....right?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Here we go! XD I will update all the time, writing comesh easily to me. Anyways- ENJOY!!!!!!

xxxxx