The Fight

Damian's POV

I stormed into the living room after leaving the Bat Cave. Father stomped behind me, face red with furry. I was equally mad.
     "You could have died, Damian! You disobeyed me yet again!" Father yelled, grabbing my shoulder roughly and turning me around.
     "Don't touch me!" I screamed, backing away from him. "I saved innocent lives from that scumbag! They would have died if I hadn't disobeyed you!"
     "That's not the issue!" Father growled.
     "Oh! That's not an issue!? People dying!? Since when has that been ok!? We live and breathe vigilante, risking our lives every day to make sure that doesn't happen and suddenly it doesn't matter!?" I raised my voice more and more with every word, growing more angry by the minute.
     "Don't raise your voice at me!" Father yelled.
     "Don't raise my voice!? YOU MEAN LIKE THIS!?!?!?" I screamed so loud I thought my voice box would explode. I suddenly felt a hand come down a crossed my face. I put my hand over the spot.
     "LEAVE!" Was all my father said before storming off. I huffed, stomping up the stairs to my room, grabbing all the necessities and extra stuff I'd need, cramming it in a bag and changing into my everyday clothes, putting my Robin suit at the bottom of my bag. I walked out the door, leaving my Father behind me.

-

New book! This is an amazing request that I got from I hope you enjoy this as much as I enjoy writing this genius idea.