Chapter 22:)

Jaes POV

When we stepped onto the plan I was surprised by how cool first class was big seats, lots of leg room, TVs on the back of the seats let me just say my mind was blown. Luke led us to our seats, Luke had the window seat, I sat next to him, in front of us was the rest of the boys Cal, Mikey, Ash and my best friend Lauren.

The flight started out ok everyone was laughing, talking and joking around with each other many times the flight attendant would come over to us to tell us to quite down. Not even half way through the flight half of the boys feel asleep, Ash and Laur were cuddled up to each other watching a movie and Luke and I also were cuddling watching my favorite Disney movie Tangled.

" Hey babe?" Luke's deep voice whispered in my ear
"Hmmm?" I hummed in response
"How are you feeling? Can I get you anything?"
"I'm fine babe, all I need is to be cuddled by you." I say and look up at him to see a smirking Lucas Robert Hemmings. Gosh he has me wrapped around his finger.

"Babe?" My beautiful boyfriends voice interrupted my thoughts again

"Yeah?" I ask again while still having my attention turned towards the screen watching Flynn Rider helping Rupunzile out of her tower.

" I - er um before we started um dati-"

"Luke what's wrong just tell me." I say getting a little worried

"I wrote a song for you when we first when on tour before we started daring.." He told me pretty quick I almost didn't catch what he said but lucky me Michael did this to me when ever he had to explain bad things to me.

" Aww Luke!! You didn't have to do that though!" My heart was melting and my stomach had butterflies in it majorly.

"It was the only way I could explain the way I feel about you. I've liked you for a while now and when Michael told us all about how your ex cheated on you and how broken you were, all I could think about was how I am such a better person to take care of you. I wrote the song because it killed me knowing that I couldn't tell you how I felt and couldn't fix you when you were broken."

I didn't even realize I was crying until he was done no one has ever said anything so sweet and thoughtful to me, even my last boyfriend never said anything this sweet to me. I felt two fingers lift my chin up to look into his icy blue eyes when we finally were looking at each other eyes, Luke wiped my tears away.

"Princess you mean the world to me and I'm so glad you mine." And with that I felt his soft lips against mine it was a sweet passionate kiss, I kissed back a few seconds later. His kisses leave me wanting more, he just gives me butterflies in general.

After we pulled Luke's strong arms lifted me out of my seat and moved me onto his lap, I didn't realize how cold I was until I snuggled up into Luke's warm body, his body heat just spread warmth all around me and I became instantly tired. I let out a tiny yawn and snuggled closer to Luke.

"Hey princess go to sleep I have you your safe." He then kissed the top of my head and I feel asleep.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys! I decided that I'm gonna continue this book! I hope y'all like it and if you do please vote for it and share it with all your friends stay strong and I love you! - jaden