Chapter 1:)

Another day in this hell hole I think as I walk out of my house to go to school. It was kinda warm outside for it being march, so I dressed in my favorite black ripped jeans, a all time low shirt that had little zombies running around saying " Don't Panic!" Then to top it all off I wore my black converse, my blondeish hair with red tips was pulled into a lazy but beat looking bun. I put my head phone in and all time lows thanks to you came jamming into my ears put me to ease for this school day. I walked to school for another 5 minutes then I was there, I don't have many friends at my school, I tend to keep to my self but it's also wherever I go people judge me and bully me for how I look nothing like my brother Michael Clifford and how I will never be anything like him. Every time I go to school that's all I hear and I takes all I have in me not to break down and cry. Luckily one of my only friends in this school actually my best friend Lauren is there to help me when I break down. "hey jae!" I hear a voice I recognized say, I turned off my music to turn and see Lauren. " hey laur what's up?" "I wanted to see if you wanted to hang out after school or leave early if the day turns out to be crappy for you" " your the best Lauren and yes, most likely I'm going to leave early"I say. " I'll see you in a few I gotta run to the bathroom" "alright and tmi!" I say and laugh I walked down the hallway to to my first class math... ugh. I hate math but I'm pretty good at it right now I have an A in Mr. Jackson's, ( my math teacher) I walk into my home room and take a seat near the back and save a seat for Lauren. Lauren walked in a few minutes after I came into class. " hey girl I haven't seen you in ages!" Lauren says and we both start laughing, things were going good until one of the girls that bullies me Amy walks into the classroom. " Oh look who it is Jaden Clifford, the let down of the family. I don't see how Michael isn't ashamed." everyone in the class started laughing, I couldn't help it I started crying and I ran out of the class room. I sat outside of the room waiting for Lauren, I could hear her scream at Amy " GOOD JOB ASSHOLE I HOPE YOU BURN IN HELL NOBODY LIKES YOU AND I HOPE YOU DIE" Lauren then came storming out of the classroom and we left to go to my house. We walked 15 minutes to my house in silence, once we got to my front door I looked over to see Michaels car in the driveway I got excited but then sadness overwhelmed me because then I would have to tell him what happened. As I open the door for the both of us I hear 3 other voices yelling at each other, that means the whole band is here.... just great. I turn to Lauren and just start crying again I was overwhelmed and hurt. " Shhh it's ok jae, it's ok." I was to busy crying in the front door to hear Michael come over to the front door. " Jae what's wrong?" I look over at him and let him see my face ,my face was probably covered with smears of my black eye liner and mascara. " Jaden Rose you tell me what happened right now." he demanded "ok" I manage to get out, Michael takes me to our living room and sits me down. "Now what's wrong jade?" I took a deep breath and told him everything from the start. "Um since you became kinda famous with 5sos I've been getting bullied, being told I'm not good enough to be your sister or friends with the rest of the boys, and how I look." I just started crying again Michael took me into his arms for a big bear hug. I was sobbing my eyes out still when the other boys came in, before Mikey let me go he whispers into my ear " jae don't listen to them you are worth it, and you are the best little sister anyone could ask for." Gosh I have the way brother ever. " Jae what's wrong?!?" The other boys say at the same time. I wipe my eyes and turn towards them, "umm nothing" I sniffle. "Bull shit jae you can't lye to me like that!" Luke said I started crying again why am I such a baby?!? "LUKE STOP SHE DOESNT NEED TH-" "Michael Gordon Clifford stop it's ok" I say and go upstairs to my room where I found Lauren. " You feeling better? Wanna watch a movie?" " Umm yeah sure and yeah I'm holding up alright haha." "What movie do you wanna watch?" I ask Lauren I look over to see a devilish look on her face that could only mean one thing.. "27 Dresses!" "Really we've seen that like 27 times! How about Anchorman?" Lauren looks over at me and gives me a sigh " ok fine but later tonight we are watching 27 Dresses." "Ok I have to go and get the movie from Michael" I tell her "be back in a few!" I call out as I go back downstairs. As I was walking down the stairs I bumped into someone " oh I'm sor-" "No jae I'm sorry j shouldn't have yelled at you like that" I looked up to see Luke "it's just that we're friends and I don't like it when you don't tell me what's causing you to cry..." "hey it's ok, I'm just not ready to tell anyone else yet or I might cry again" I kinda laugh giggled,I do that a lot when I get uncomfortable. "hey I want you to know that you can tell me anything" and with that Luke takes me hand and gives it a squeeze, I got little tingles when he did that. "I gotta go get Anchorman: The legend of Ron Burgandy" I tell Luke, laurens upstairs waiting in me to start the movie I tell luke. "Ok can I join? Well err I mean the rest of us join too?" "Yeah sure." "LAUREN WE ARE WATCHING IT DOWNSTAIRS WOTH THE BOYS" I yelled, I heard a little laugh escape from Luke, " what's so funny?"I asked him kinda embarrassed, " your cute when you yell" and with that he gave me a peck on my cheek and went downstairs.
Hey y'all I hope you like this and I vote for it if you like it!