Chapter 8:)

Jae's pov
Luke took my hand and I bite my lip to quite from smiling gosh he did things to me... We were watching the movie and I gotta say it was pretty much like the book, and I cried like a baby in the same spot.
"Augustus Waters died eight days after his prefuneral"
Me and Lauren cried like babies, look leaned over to me and asked if I was ok, I nodded while I still sobbing like a baby. How could such an amazing fictional character die? After the movie we went outside to see a lot of the boys fans I should add Luke quite holding my hand. I don't know how their fans knew they were here, but they were nice and took pictures with them and signed things. Everything a going fine until I heard a voice that has been taunting me for years..... Amy Snow "Luke do you wanna take a picture with me??" She asked him "sure" he said while walking over to her, in the process taking a picture with her Amy gave a look and turned all the way towards Luke facing his lips and planted a kiss on his lips. A small squeak left my lips and before I knew what I was even doing I ran back to my house, I could hear Mikey and Lauren yelling for me to wait an stop but I didn't want to stop, I thought he liked me the way I likes him but I guess I was wrong by the way he didn't stop her kissing him or push her off. About 10 minutes later I made it to my house and ran upstairs to my room, I locked my door and blared Fall Out Boy from my stero, I mainly screamed the lyrics instead of singing them.
"Thanks for the memories! Thanks for the memories! Even thought they weren't great!"
The music was just loud enough to hear a little knocking at my door. "JADEN OPEN THE DOOR! PLEASE I NEED TO TALK TO YOU!" It was Luke....... "NO GO AWAY" I yelled still not turning down my Fall Out Boy music, "JAE PLEASE I NEED TO EXPLAIN!" "NO YOU GO AWAY I DONT CARE ANYMORE!" The knocking and banging on my door stopped so I turned down my music a little bit, I was still crying and I really wanted a hug from my big brother cause he made things better with a hug. I opened my door and found Luke sitting on the floor next to my door, he stood up quickly and started talking to me "jae let me explain Amy she was my ex girlfriend." oh great I thought to myself I didn't even look at him I just went down stairs looking for my brother. "Mikey? Where are you?" "Jae please talk to me" I heard luke plead from behind me "Mikey?" I say again until he says he's in the kitchen, I went into the kitchen and found him there eating pizza (figures) he saw me and embraced me into in a hug like I wanted. "I won't let him hurt you jae, I promise." I looked up and noticed that everyone else went home including Lauren, which I was ok with I don't think I could've handled with very well right now. I stopped crying by the time we were done hugging and I felt like I composed myself well enough to not make it seem like I have more problems than I already do. Luke then did a little cough thing to let us know he was still in the kitchen with us, I didn't even want to look at him but I turned around to look at him I only said two words "get out" " Jae please talk to me!" "Amy Snow your ex bullies me and I want you to get out of my damn house!" I realized I was rising my voice by the end I was shaking really bad. My brother then spoke up " mate I think you should leave for the moment and respect what my little sister wants." With that Luke left and I was forever great for my brother, "Jae I know you like him and he likes you bu-" "wait Luke likes me?" "Yeah I thought you knew..." "no I didn't" "Amy Snow was his girlfriend for 2 years then she cheated on him with Hunter Wayne , I guess she knew the both of y'all were holding hands in the movie which I saw by the way. But she's just trying to screw with you and make you feel bad... I say we do the same to her!" And with that I decided it was Mikey's job to get her back. "ok but your doing it" I say while chuckling.

HEY GUYS! THANKS FOR READING THIS AND VOTING FOR IT! I HOPE YALL HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY AND PLEASE KEEP VOTING FOR IT I LOVE YALL💞❤️
- Jadentomlinson