23.

Elena pov

I laughed a bit with Neymar but i had a feeling he was very nervous and took a little distance but i didn't put my attention to it and enjoyed his company. We said our goodbye and I am at the stadium right now but can't go inside because they will train and that kind of things but I am definitely going to the game.

I walked to my car when i felt a hand on my shoulders. I turned around and my heart almost jumped out of my body.

Fernando fucking Torres

'What, what are you doing here.'

'Uh I play for Atlético right now. Forgot the transfer?'

'Like i follow your damn transfer.' I hissed.

'Sad that you get so well with Neymar and he likes you. Poor guy, he should know that you played him all alone.'

I looked at him with frowned eyebrows. 'What are you saying?'

'That you actually played with Neymar all alone ' He repeated himself. Like I didn't heard that part...

I crossed my arm and shook my head
'Your just jealous.'

He laughed, that laugh made me so nervous.

'I know that you wanted to use Neymar, to distract him. Because he is also a important pilar of his team. You were about to break him and then  Barcelona maybe will lose and Valencia would go to the copa del rey final.'

'That's not true!' I shouted.

'I have the screenshots here my darling.'

He showed me the screenshot of the chat from me and my ex-friend Natasha. That bitch

'What do you want?'

'What makes you think i want something from you?' He snorted

'You always want something, i'm not stupid dumbass.'

'Well I want indeed something from you.'

'You are going with me to the ballon d'or, be my girlfriend and give me one more chance.

'That is forcing, how do you want me to love you with this. You make me hate you and disgust you even more than i already do.'

'But babe.' He walked closer to me and pulled a hair behind my ear. The touch with his skin made me shiver and I wanted to throw up.

'I just want you for myself, you fell for me before. Who said you cant anymore?'

I pushed him from me and wanted to walk away but he grabbbed me by my upper arm and pulled me closer to him.

"If your not going to do it, I will show it to Neymar and it would break his little heart.'

'You won't do that.' I shook my head.

'Wauw Elena, you know what I'm capable off. If i say i'm going to do something, i will do it. And if I don't get what i want. I will get it anyways.'

I pulled myself of from him and looked at him with full of disgust. How on eath did i loved this guy? Beside his good looks and charms, he is a monster. A monster i used to love and that monster that took my light inside and crushed it.

'Why are you doing this to me.' My voice squezed

'This is a win-win, you get your plan done what you wanted or still want to do. To let Valencia win the copa del rey and help your dad with financial problems and i will get my girl back and shine on the rep carpet.'

I can't believe this guy, where the hell did I put myself into.

'How long do you know this? That conversation was more than months ago.' I asked him

'Well she screenshot it and saved it. And when you two were in a fight, she let me see this and that was a great idea to get you back.'

'You evil bitch.'

Again he pulled me closer and his finger reached my neck. His lips touched my neck and went to my ear.

'Ballon d'or is over three days, i will send you your outfit. It's going to fit you perfect, sexy and classy at the same time.' He whispered.

'We are even going to kick Ronaldo and his girlfriend of the spotlight.' He added.

He walked away and all wanted is just to jump out of a bridge and burry myself alive.

'Oh and you can't tell Neymar you going with me. It has to be a surprise. So I can see his face when he sees you with me.'

'Why do you want to break him? He has nothing to do with this.' I said frustrated.

'Because I don't want him near you, and to do that. He needs to hate you.'