Ticket to death

Ignoring the look she recently gave me i stayed strong.. tried to anyways. "How old are you?" i asked.

She gave me a hard look then responded, "14... and you?"

She sang along to the song from the radio. i turned down the music and looked at her. "17... I'm Alexander by the way, call me Alex." i smiled at her.

"OK Alex, I'm Chloe." she bit her lip and looked down. Partly letting go of the wheel, I leaned over and kissed her. her tongue took over my mouth before mine had a chance to cross over. i grabbed her hair and tugged a bit, which made her giggle. she crossed over to my seat and gave me a devilish grin. "Oh," I smiled, "you want to play the devil? I'll show you who's the devil."

I let go of the wheel and covered myself with her body. "What the hell are you doing Alex?" She snapped.

"Giving you a pass to death." i mumbled. She screamed as the car swiveled out of the road and crashed into a tree. i opened my eyes to see if she was still alive, and to my displeasure, she was. One of the tree's limbs was strait through her arm and she was bleeding a river. "Help." She managed to say.

"I'll help you." i whispered. i drew the branch out of her arm as slowly as I could so she would feel the pain longer. "AAH!" She screamed with pain. "hush, hush" i said soothingly, "it was your fault that you hate me."

"It's all your fault!" she exclaimed. Which i gave her a look of sorrow back.

"Oh really," Anger boiled inside of me, "who went in a strangers car? YOU! Who decided to make out? YOU! Who wanted to play the devil?" I walked over to the side of the road and saw a truck coming our way. " YOU!" She kicked her feet with all her might. I dropped her onto the hard, cold and dry dirt and held her legs. i look her legs and bended them back. I heard a load snap in which she screamed at.

I threw her under the wheel so that she would learn a lesson. her stomche cruched under the oversized wheel. she laid there gasping for air so i sat down and placed her head on my lap while brushing my hand against her cheek. "Farewell love..." i kissed her one last time on her one last breath. i picked her limb body up and walked past the car and into the forest. i heard a loud howl of an animal near by. so i laughed and threw her onto the grass hoping that the beast would soon show it self. i didn't wait to watch the animal eat her up insead i just left and walked home.