Yours forever... almost forever

She was as beautiful as anyother. Her eyes were are clear as water and she smelled like the sweet smell of lavender. I watched her from behind a tree, hoping she wouldn't see me. Her fingers shake as she gulped her one last sip of beer.  I threw a small pebble at the bottle. "Oh you old fool, get outta there!" she screamed while throwing her cigarette at me.

I picked the cigarette off my leather jaket and threw it back at her. She picked up her beer bottle and walked over to me. "You son of a bi-"she paused and looked at me with sudden rage. I couldn't blame her to being mad... after all i was stalking her.

"Yeah," I smiled, "I have that effect on people."

She threw her bottle at me, which crashed on my old-tworn up converse. She ran as fast as she could to a crappy apartment, in which she probably called home. After an hour or so, I creep-ed into her apartment after her and found her half naked, changing into her pyjamas. I watched her slowly undress. I grabbed her by the waist and turned her around. Before she could scream, I kissed her. She let my dry tongue explore her mouth while hers to mine. She slowly look off my pants as I unleashed her bra strap. she whispered in my ear, "Who are you?"

 "I'm yours forever... almost forever." I responded.

We stood there like idiots kissing in a corner, but it didn't matter. I loved her and she loved me and that was that. I laid her genitally on the bed and crossed my leg over to the other side. she wrapped the legs around my waist and went on top of me. We soon moved into a rhythm. She was top, then I was. After fooling around I watched her sleep peacefully. "I love you." I whispered in her ear, "almost..." i smiled. I kissed her limp body's lips. I walked out the apartment leaving her behind.